• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Siegcram

After reviewing the info/trailer of the new Berserk anime and this abomination of a Musou teaser I have a hard time deciding which is worse.

Sou Da

Woolie's twitter lately

6sn-1-gif.665

"This is for no one, but..."

Oh, Woolie, don't worry, we're right there with you!

"... when you play Bionic Commando: Re-Armed multiplayer..."

Okay, nevermind, you're out there alone. Flapping in the breeze.

Xux

Sony conference was pretty great. Went from apathetic to buying on VR and almost every game looked interesting.

I'll watch all of the SBF streams when they're uploaded somewhere to see their reactions and hear their saucy voices and to actually watch the lesser conferences.

Strimei

I'll watch all of the SBF streams when they're uploaded somewhere to see their reactions and hear their saucy voices and to actually watch the lesser conferences.

Most of the videos are already archived on their twitch channel (barring Sony's, which should be soon, I imagine).

Sony still king of conferences. Super classy and cosistent in showing trailer after trailer.

Super excited about that Spiderman game and very impressed with all the games shown.

MrHoot

That sony conference oh man

Game after game after game, very classy, no bullshit. Orchestra. And everything looked interesting almost.

And Kojima descending from the shadowy heavens on stairs of light to show some mpreg norman reedus.

Xux

Most of the videos are already archived on their twitch channel (barring Sony's, which should be soon, I imagine).
Eh, I don't really like watching Twitch archives...and I can't really justify it beyond random superstition.

I also don't really wanna watch them tonight so I can wait for somewhere else.

U need to give Sony credit. They got die hard "kratos is the worst" guys to go "yeah that looks pretty interesting"

Yeah. I'm one that hates God of War, mostly because of the protagonist, and the segment has me wanting to keep an eye on it. I'm not confident it'll succeed in making Kratos into an actual character, but I am hoping it may.

MrHoot

It seems at least the dev are aware of Kratos's poor personality image as that seems to be the point of the whole game: making him less like a ragey asshole and making him more humane. I'm genuinely interested in GOW for the first time since a very very long time myself

Edzi

Man, this Resi 7 demo is super disappointing ;_;

What makes it disappointing? The gaf hyperbole train is going nuts right now, so I'm withholding judgement until I play it and capcom releases more info. I thought the trailer looked fine though.

I was also on the "God of War is for hyperactive teenage boys" train, but I am interested in this new Kratos who spent several consecutive minutes not yelling at anyone or blaming anyone else for his problems.

I wonder if he hit 55, threw out all his Limp Bizkit CDs and just said, "Fuck, I'm getting old, I have to start taking responsibility for my own actions."

Edzi

I'm legitimately kind of embarrassed of Gaf right now, as this is the most arbitrarily negative I've ever seen a group of video game fans get over what should be good news. We get pretty interesting info/trailers for GoW, RE7, and Zelda, and yet you have threads full of people crying about how disappointed they are.

Anung

Un Rama
What makes it disappointing? The gaf hyperbole train is going nuts right now, so I'm withholding judgement until I play it and capcom releases more info. I thought the trailer looked fine though.

My initial reaction was disappointment. Obviously we don't know what the game is going to actually be like until someone figures out the puzzle but from what I've played an un-scary P.T clone isn't doing much for me.

I'd say as of right now I'm just very conflicted on what this game may or may not be. I'm trying to hold off judging too much.

Xux

I'm legitimately kind of embarrassed of Gaf right now, as this is the most arbitrarily negative I've ever seen a group of video game fans get over what should be good news. We get pretty interesting info/trailers for GoW, RE7, and Zelda, and yet you have threads full of people crying about how disappointed they are.
Yeah, it's pretty pathetic. I'm pretty juiced for this year. Just...like everything FFS.

I have the same feeling except exactly the opposite way, I thought I saw an average sony conference and I see tons of people gushing about how godlike it all was, like I don't even understand. I kinda understood it last year but this year? nah son.

Top Bottom