• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Its just a thread asking on what subject do you disagree with the zaibatsu about?

Liam was in there a bit, nothing bad, just correcting people that he's not a genwunner (since the pokemon one is the top most post in it right now), and that he liked Black/White.

Its definitely a bit big though. Close to 900 posts.

I think a lot of it is just good natured teasing. Some about their usage of french (I joined in there, but that's partly because my mother grew up in Switzerland and when I asked her about Quebecois french, she just started laughing. I like teasing them about it)

Woolie getting teased for liking Mark the Edgelord Millar needs to be said

Village

Woolie getting teased for liking Mark the Edgelord Millar needs to be said

Mark Millar isn't an edgelord, he's just kind of a not great person. Who also writes comic books. Like the bad shit isn't him trying to be edgy, that's just mark millar having fucked up views of the world

With Siren 1 on the PS4, I now want a full LP of it for this year's Shitstorm. And it could very well take the whole month to do it. But Matt may just pick a bunch of one-offs again.

Mark Millar isn't an edgelord, he's just kind of a not great person. Who also writes comic books. Like the bad shit isn't him trying to be edgy, that's just mark millar having fucked up views of the world

I'll take your word on it. I haven't read much beyond the first issue, but Huck has a really interesting not edgy premise.

Anung

Un Rama
With Siren 1 on the PS4, I now want a full LP of it for this year's Shitstorm. And it could very well take the whole month to do it. But Matt may just pick a bunch of one-offs again.

I love Siren but it would be LP poison unless they knew what they were doing or following a guide. The game is pretty hard and the puzzles obtuse as hell.

Thought so. They did it for the first shitstorm didn't they? It looked sick as hell. I'd love to see more.

That was Siren: Blood Curse which was an re-imaging of the original Forbidden Siren which just released on PS4 at a steal of a price. Definetly worth checking out :D

I love Siren but it would be LP poison unless they knew what they were doing or following a guide. The game is pretty hard and the puzzles obtuse as hell.

FFX and Nier are both done with guides and would otherwise be terrible LPs, or at least much worse. FFX would have been even better if they had the appropriate guide for the remaster instead of the old PS2 one.

Nordicus

Oh, Team Fourstar's LP of Neko Para is pretty much "Ustabiaz Plays Creepy Anime Bullshit"

babydimensionlnj12.gif

Matsukaze

Agreed. Siren stumped the hell out of me when I first played it. I have the feeling that were I to ever replay it, I would remember nothing and would be stumped all over again.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
FFX and Nier are both done with guides and would otherwise be terrible LPs, or at least much worse. FFX would have been even better if they had the appropriate guide for the remaster instead of the old PS2 one.

I think people are too hung up on Pat being on controls for the Nier LP. Personally, i think it was a good decision. He'll be more affected when the real game starts. I really look forward to his reactions later on when
they kill that kid.

Frimaire

Haha, I love Woolie in the Reboot video calling out the other guys for not singing the Bayo 2 theme with him... and then proceeding to not sing a single line correctly.

Moonlight

Banned
I mostly just wish we got to hear more about Pat's thoughts on BotW specifically. He hasn't said much on the subject when it seemed like it was what he was asking for, almost exactly.

Top Bottom