• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Four perfect wisdom teeth right here. It's actually a pain because you have to be really attentive to making sure you brush back that far, otherwise they become cavity central.

Strimei

What the fuck? No Stranger Things? GoT ended like 3 months ago and they've said for the last 2 podcasts they're gonna do a ST spoilercast

They wanted to do it but Pat apparently energy-drink-drank himself into a near coma and couldn't attend, so they're holding off for next week for that with him, so they'll do GoT instead.

Matt needs to re-read his Preacher comics. Jackie Earle Hayley played Odin Quincannon, who is a comic character and John Wayne didn't tell Jesse to be one of the good guys, it was Jesse's father. If anything Arseface is the replacement for John Wayne.

This show is leagues better when Pat doesn't show.

I honestly feel that the four work the best together. It's a little bit more relaxed when there's only three people (or the Woolie & Liam E3 cast), but the show feels complete with all four. I wouldn't wanna listen to the podcast without Pat.

Edzi

This show is leagues better when Pat doesn't show.

Eh, really just depends on the topic of conversation since all of them can get a little obnoxious over certain things, but generally they're at their best when together. When one of them is missing their absence is definitely felt (Well, maybe except for one of them... Though I feel bad saying it).

I expect the nier automata lp to come late because I don't see Liam wanting his first experience on automata to be an lp so pat will have to hold off until Liam does his run then get Liam to sit in when he lps it.

Oh no I don't expect an LP... well maybe, but I was talking about the game itself, I can't wait to play it! AND NOW ITS ON PC WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Strimei

Catherine finale:

Not sure I could handle having basically satan as a father in law, but having the bartender sleep over is a bit of a deal breaker for me.

edit: oh wow that full chaos ending/catherine true ending (or whtaever it was).

Altairre

So after listening to the latest podcast I don't think these guys know how rotten tomatoes works. They kept saying that SS doesn't deserve the low score with Matt even referring to the 26% as "It's not a 2/10". Which it actually isn't. The 26% just means that 26% gave it a positive "fresh" review. The average rating is actually 4.7 and since 5 is pretty much the definition of mediocre it's fairly close to it. People keep getting this wrong for some reason.

Man, that Uppers has me hankering for an insane beat'em up. Something like the WWE Day of Reckoning story mode. Is there something out there like that?

I know I'm super late, but the "death apple tree" Pat brought up...
9aa01d64515bd0000790b197174ba7f3.jpg

Just douse the planet with gasoline and strike a match, please. Wait, shit:
wiki said:
Burning the tree may cause ocular injuries if the smoke reaches the eyes.

There's another type of tree like the Manchineel that grows in pairs:

One is the bad touch tree, the other is the one an antidote can be made from.

https://cancuntravel.wordpress.com/2009/04/01/the-mayan-legend-of-the-chechen-and-chaca-tree/

*nervous laughter *Oh nature you card

start the engine we need to leave NOW

Also image searching for "chaca tree" returns sexy shirtless lumberjacks with supposed burns from the tree and naked furry Second Life characters so be careful

Breads

Banned
Today's episode of Jojo: Eyes of Heaven made me realize that Gyro Zeppelli
could see stands long before he had one and well after he lost it.

Today's episode of Jojo: Eyes of Heaven made me realize that Gyro Zeppelli
could see stands long before he had one and well after he lost it.

I think it's assumed that Hamon users (or their near equivalents) can. Like, Jonathan and OG Zeppelli almost certainly would be able to as would Kars.

Top Bottom