• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

ce99mA3.png

Never played it but remember reading an article on it waaaay back in the day, thought it looked interesting.

I remember babby me being "Wow, you can possess ANYONE! It has that famous singer guy for some reason! And why is that girl wearing just a bandage over her crotch? Oh maybe I should put this magazine away before mom sees"

Strimei

No talk of Gal Gun is complete without this

s4BvPMW.gif

edit: A short red haired girl named Patako? Curious...

That achievement at the end was a perfect thing to end on.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Man the best friends have come a long way from their first creepy anime bullshit video.

Highlight from the video:
Matt: "I can't believe this is my life making these videos. I'm sorry mom and dad."

Xux

Huh, they're refreshingly level headed about Metal Gear Survive; I like when my favorite internet personalities' opinions line up when my own.

Jintor

i haven't listened to a cast for ages and jesus christ man i forgot how much they ramble on

i mean that's fine, that's why i listen to them, and i guess this is the longest cast in a while (haven't even gotten to the spoilercast bit yet which I'm gonna skip) but I got back to this place and was basically listening to a MBMBAM and then this for like... four hours

Edzi

i haven't listened to a cast for ages and jesus christ man i forgot how much they ramble on

i mean that's fine, that's why i listen to them, and i guess this is the longest cast in a while (haven't even gotten to the spoilercast bit yet which I'm gonna skip) but I got back to this place and was basically listening to a MBMBAM and then this for like... four hours

This might be one of the weirdest complaints I've heard yet. Why listen to a podcast when you dislike hearing the people in the podcast talk about stuff?

Menitta

I agree with what Matt said about KOFXIV's UI, how it is pretty bland, but aside from XI and maybe XIII, KOF's UI was never anything special. They were better than XIV's, but not by much. At least IMO.

I still gotta buy a copy of XI on eBay.

I love how they stop the podcast to watch Cena Vs AJ.

This might be one of the weirdest complaints I've heard yet. Why listen to a podcast when you dislike hearing the people in the podcast talk about stuff?
Have to agree. I love these types of podcast when they go fro, wrestling to capoeira to the Quest.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I love how they stop the podcast to watch Cena Vs AJ.

What? They don't. They stop the podcast to watch Nakamura's Takeover entrance. Matt IS talking about the Cena/AJ match when Woolie decides to watch Nak's entrance, but when they come back they're raving about the entrance with live music and such.

Xux

KOFXIV
ended up looking better than I thought it would; less on the
Soul Caliber 3
side and more on the
Soul Caliber IV
side.

They just uploaded a bunch of E3 vids on youtube.
That's weird. I wonder what the delay was.

JC Sera

KOFXIV
ended up looking better than I thought it would; less on the
Soul Caliber 3
side and more on the
Soul Caliber IV
side.

That's weird. I wonder what the delay was.
they usually only post them on the site due to copyright issues/fear of takedowns

its nice to be able to watch these on a competent video player now

Jintor

I'm not complaining. Like I said, I listen because sometimes i like a long freewheeling ramblefest.

Top Bottom