• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

I can understand them doing Shrek, but why is this a Fisticuff and not a Scrublords? Are they saying this is actually a good game?

EDIT - That does not seem to be the case.

You know, for that whole Jojo/Stand question in the latest Podcast, I wonder if Hermit Purple and Atom Heart Father would actually be really broken (provided you have a lot of Cameras) or just not work at all.

Crumpet Dashing is why.

Oh wow, just got to it. This game does have actual tech. What the fuck.

EDIT - There's a fucking tier list.
CrdYqOwWEAE8uLO.jpg

And a subreddit. What the hell?

You know, the very final scene of JoJo: Eyes of Heaven makes me wish there was an OVA that was nothing but
Jotaro curbstomping the villains in that altered timeline while Jolene hangs out with Kakyoin/Avdol/Polnareff in the background, cheering Jotaro on
. It'd be stupid as fuck, but it'd be heartwarming and kinda funny, especially if there a few scenes just devoted to Stand pranks.

Strimei

I'm watching some of the older machinima videos (the Shadow of Mordor revisit made me want to go get my fill of Kellogs Booberry) and it got me wondering, did we ever get an answer as to what is happening with their machinima stuff?

Like, its up on Vessel, I believe, right? But for some reason cut up into like three minute videos? (So I hear)

Is there some exclusivity thing with Vessel going on here or something, or has Machinima just given up on Youtube?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I'm watching some of the older machinima videos (the Shadow of Mordor revisit made me want to go get my fill of Kellogs Booberry) and it got me wondering, did we ever get an answer as to what is happening with their machinima stuff?

Like, its up on Vessel, I believe, right? But for some reason cut up into like three minute videos? (So I hear)

Is there some exclusivity thing with Vessel going on here or something, or has Machinima just given up on Youtube?

vessel exclusivity
pay 3 dollars for 3 days early access of vids.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I know that part, but I mean for the stuff that went up on the machinima channel.

Like, I've heard that they had an Overwatch video that's still not uploaded on Youtube. It went up on Vessel two months ago.

I ahve no idea whats going with that, i wonder that myself. You should PM or email pat.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
NCR you are kinda forcing the joke though, bumping your own topic as much as you were.
yeah it was just a test to see if i can actually make a descent OT. I went overboard. I'll try to be more legit. I'm actually thinking of doing DBZ Fusions OT, without memes of course.

How have you been glitches, its been ages since I've seen you. Where's you avatar from?

Wow do they have bad memories in the Omikrom LP. Woolie explicitly read from the FAQ in one of the previous LPs that visiting apartments going forward may trigger demon fights, as well as that they have no remaining soul transfers.

Squishy3

catching up on eyes of heaven LP

part 20
oh my god when woolie uses heavy weather and pat is just completely dumbfounded that they turned into snails i absolutely lost it

Labolas

Fuck, I can't believe how awful Omikron is. Just when you thought it can't possibly get any worse, it does. Seriously, how the fuck did this get such high praise?

Is it just me or has the sound balance on the last 2 days' worth of videos been shit? A lot of them seem to have super low volume openings and the Zaibatsu members seem to have different volumes at different times.

Top Bottom