• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Liam and Spy bad at Nioh confirmed.

Pat's too cowardly to play it... Which is actually weird because I remember when they played Bloodborne he was all "THAT'S CHARACTER ACTION!" when Nioh is practically a Character Action in a Souls template.

Nah, they're right. It's really not fun fighting multiple enemies, it just doesn't feel very good.

Wut? I get that it's hard in the beginning but soon you'll be zipping around the area like this:

https://youtu.be/d_b68B4t68c?t=164

And that's with a wooden sword.

EDIT:

Anyway good stream series, at least we made it through without people killing each other live on twitch =p Good show Woolie, putting up with infinite invader works, as well as all the backseat gaming XD

So what's the plan for Dark Souls 1?

Zocano

Well

Demon's Souls: Baby Edition is over

when's Dark Souls: The Carrying, i.e. Pat won't shut his fucking mouth and let Woolie go in blind?

Strimei

People like to shit on things. Was really odd to see them compared to alt-righters though.

Yeah that was a bit out there. Like I said in that thread, I do remember a few occasions of "cuck" usage in Catherine, I think, but memory serves it was actually plot-relevant (or near enough).

Anung

Un Rama
I wouldn't go as far as saying they've gone to shit but they're definitely losing my interest. They need to put out a real good classic feeling LP like a silent hill, resi or Dead Space to get me back on board.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
How'd the stream go? Any highlights?

People like to shit on things. Was really odd to see them compared to alt-righters though.

I honestly didn't really believe this until i saw it in the thread. Holy cow that thread's kind of ridiculous. What gets me is people shitting on them because they don't like certain members or combos. That's why they have them, so they have a good variety of styles on their channel. If youtube is the new TV, thenI feel like people are looking at their content as a singular show, and not as a channel airing a variety of shows.

kewlmyc

I wouldn't go as far as saying they've gone to shit but they're definitely losing my interest. They need to put out a real good classic feeling LP like a silent hill, resi or Dead Space to get me back on board.

Omikron is pretty good so far. Give that a watch if you haven't already.

Nier was also pretty good.

How'd the stream go? Any highlights?

They played the RE7 demo after beating Demons Souls.

It would be nice if they played more older games, but I think viewership leans towards fresher ones. I'm honestly kind of surprised a Mankind Divided video hasn't gone up yet.

Nordicus

Oh no, Omikron part 10.

Cage, there's "breaking the 4th wall", and then there's breaking it, grinding it into fine powder, then snorting it off a short-haired hooker's ass

Nah, they're right. It's really not fun fighting multiple enemies, it just doesn't feel very good.

That's why every other enemy drops stones or explosives, ninjas have almost limitless shuriken, you can equip two ranged weapons, the hammer has a spin move, living weapons are a thing, and you can summon another player.

Menitta

Yeah that was a bit out there. Like I said in that thread, I do remember a few occasions of "cuck" usage in Catherine, I think, but memory serves it was actually plot-relevant (or near enough).

If you don't like the word "cuck" stay clear of the SBFP discord.

Strimei

Oh man I didn't know how much I wanted to see this, its hilariously bad graphics on the PS3.

edit: Oh my god this is amazing. I"m actually tearing up from laughing.

I don't think they played it on a ps3, I think they stole my old pc and played it on that, because I'm pretty sure thats about how well it would run... I tried to play more then a few games that ended up looking(and sounding) that bad.

explodet

Holy crap, how did he not know about this game?
I swear half the marketing for Trauma Team had that picture of Torres wearing a towel.

Menitta

Maria Torres was literally designed off Chie (at least according to the Wiki). They're more or less the same character. The only weird thing is that she's voiced by Yukiko and what's even weirder is that she fits perfectly.

Strimei

Haha, in regards to the Warcraft Adventures thing in the podcast, the forum that it got posted to is the one I go to! Guess I'm one of those loremasters, heh.

(And we have been utterly SLAMMED by visitors crippling the site)

Top Bottom