• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Maybe it's because I don't care about the game, but the Overwatch stream felt like a waste of a slot. I don't watch SBF for semi-competitive play.

Did you watch all of the video? Because the first ten or so minutes is maybe competitive. Then it just become a salt mine! A delicious delicious salt mine!

Xux

If it's following the Vessel schedule, the Overwatch stream is an extra and the 6pm PST slot is gonna be Disaster Report. Also, the day after tomorrow will only be one video.

Edit: Or not, lol.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Cs687hGXgAIblhZ.jpg:large

Man, I lost it when Xavier said he didn't like dogs and Pat freak the fuck out. This podcast is top tier.

I'm trying to figure out if he's actually a super huge fan of SBF and looked to troll each member with something. He got Pat on the dog thing. He got Woolie by saying he didn't know he was black. He got Matt on ... something. I forgot what it was; I think it was liking a game he hated. Liam is the only one that didn't get got.

Edit: Oh right, he got Matt by liking Lightning I think?

Strimei

Jesus Christ, that "puzzle" after the boss. What the hell was that?

edit: I think this is the game that will truly break them. God. Pat's mini meltdown when he sees how far up the FAQ is was great.

If you guys hate yourselves, you should check out the Steam reviews for Omikron. Fuck.

Also they need to get the guy who wrote that FAQ on the podcast

Further confirming that steam reviews are complete and utter nonsense.

DEAR GOD ALMIGHTY WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS?

How high must you be to think this is """"""""""Good"""""""""?

Pat nearly had a goddamn coronary just beating that final boss

Goood christ, this may actually be the worst game the SBFP have ever LP'd

Xux

They are losing their minds in part 15 of the Omikron fuckthrough.

Like, jeeze. The game's also getting even more David Cage-y. I didn't think that was possible. I'm glad I'm living these games vicariously through the Zaibuttsus and don't have to play these myself.

Thanks for taking five for the team, guys.

Jintor

man xavier woods fits like a glove, i only wish he wasn't... presumably on skype or something cos damn

when they started joking about blackness and crime i thought i was going to bust a gut laughing so hard

A Yakuza 5 LP would only work if they ran full tilt through the story and don't do any of the side- and sub-stories beyond what's necessary. I'm just in Chapter 4 of 5 after nearly 80 hours of meandering and completing the game.

Shinada has one of the coolest Heat Moves.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
man xavier woods fits like a glove, i only wish he wasn't... presumably on skype or something cos damn

when they started joking about blackness and crime i thought i was going to bust a gut laughing so hard
If theres ever another black person on the podcast, you can sure bet that Woolies canadian way of talking always gets put on blast the hardest.
A Yakuza 5 LP would only work if they ran full tilt through the story and don't do any of the side- and sub-stories beyond what's necessary. I'm just in Chapter 4 of 5 after nearly 80 hours of meandering and completing the game.

Shinada has one of the coolest Heat Moves.
Shinada is the cop with the gun right?

Labolas

My god, I think the Omikron LP is killing these guys. I think Pat had a stroke and Woolie was about to vomit all over the screen.

Menitta

Why would you use a gun in a fight? You can't use heat moves or break arms and necks with a gun!

There are basically Heat Gun moves in Yakuza Dead Souls.

Edit: So I haven't been watching Omikron LP, but you're good ol friend known as Youtube Autoplay started Part 13. Ho-ly shit. They are dead. I don't think they've been more dead than ever before. I hope Detroit is good. From the sounds of it, is Omikron the worst game they've ever played?

I want to see "Played 100+ hours of Final Fantasy 13. Considers it not great." on Liams tombstone

Liam is one of those people who will play a game he doesn't appear to enjoy really at all for hours up hours.

I recall how he talks about rhythm games, and how he says they're getting worse all the time, but just keeps playing them.

Liam is one of those people who will play a game he doesn't appear to enjoy really at all for hours up hours.

I recall how he talks about rhythm games, and how he says they're getting worse all the time, but just keeps playing them.
I don't understand it. I mean, at least you get a well informed opinion, but if a game sucks I stop playing it. I don't get why youd keep going

I don't understand it. I mean, at least you get a well informed opinion, but if a game sucks I stop playing it. I don't get why youd keep going

It's kinda like how Pat has to keep watching shit anime through to the end. You can't just leave something unfinished even if it's not really appealing to you.

Top Bottom