• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Anyone in here knowledgeable about Twitch stuff? I just found out I get a free subscription to a twitch channel with my Amazon prime account, so naturally I subbed to SBF's channel. Do they get anything from it or is it just a bragging metric like youtube subs.

Edzi

Anyone in here knowledgeable about Twitch stuff? I just found out I get a free subscription to a twitch channel with my Amazon prime account, so naturally I subbed to SBF's channel. Do they get anything from it or is it just a bragging metric like youtube subs.

Pretty sure they get CA$H MONEY

Is this a recent thing? I don't recall Amazon ever notifying anyone of this.

Frimaire

Wow, I only just found out where that "AAAAAOOUUGGGH!" noise is from from the end of that AoT stream they posted...
Man, they've been referencing that forever...

Amazon said the streamer still gets money like a normal sub, I'll probably be subbing to Spy, cause these Two Guys Play aren't even that good

Menitta

Why is it that every few FNF/SMS the comment section is filled with salty Blazblue comments?

I popped in Blazblue recently. Man, that series is so stiff and just too complex. I hate it.

Frimaire

Ugh, it pains me to see Liam accidentally sell off their items in Castlevania...
"Wow, these items are so cheap! too bad he only has a limited amount of them."
I always come like 1 button press away from selling my good items in games...

Strimei

Where's the first video???

Link.

Also I'm watching this right now in an empty house, in the dark, full screen, with headphones on.

The loud *CLICK* as each tape ends constantly makes me jump. My heart can't take it

I will laugh if it turns out there's no ghost or monster in this, its just screwing with your brain

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
The month of Girly Pat Noises has begun!
Pat:
raw

I made it to 11 minutes. I decided to watch this on my tablet while I go to bed and I regret this choice. I'll watch it tomorrow when it is light and safe.

My plan is to watch the intro then close the window and probably not watch a single 9pm video until November(unless something catches my eye I guess, like that stupid bug game from 2 years ago?).

EDIT: The intro lived up to the hype.

Strimei

Oh watch it you wimps.

I live in a house that kinda went to pot by the previous owner, in the middle of a forest, and I'm alone. If I can manage it, so can you :p

Top Bottom