• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

I always at least watch the first shitstorm video of every event as it's usually the best. That was hands down the scariest one IMO.

Anyone recommend any good shitstorm video of past? There's so many of them now lol.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
I always at least watch the first shitstorm video of every event as it's usually the best. That was hands down the scariest one IMO.

Anyone recommend any good shitstorm video of past? There's so many of them now lol.

I have always had a real fondness for White Day(the one with Liam) because he can not handle spooks at all. The biggest disappointment of last years Shitstorm was no Liam or Woolie cameos. Ya know, save the Woolie smack talk. Other good ones. Anna is pretty fun because of how creeps it gets later in, so is the first Ju-on, Spooky's house of Jumpscares, The Powerdrill Masacre, The Path, X-Files, Huntsman up till the BIG moment... yeah...

I listen to random shitstorm vids to fall asleep like for two weeks every month in a half or so.

Strimei

Spooky's House of Jumpscares from last year's is great if only because of Pat's reactions throughout.

Bug Island (make sure to watch the "leftovers" part where they finish it off too) and White Day from Shitstorm 3.

Outlast, Pesadelo from Shitstorm 2.

Those are some that I remember best, though honestly I like to go through the Shitstorms of years past once in a while just for the fun.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I'm going to watch Luke Cage after this Shitstorm video because it looks hype.

Tomorrow is technically after.
Ok I should have just stayed up watching Luke Cage because I have only seen half of it but got scared. This is some SCP level of writing. I need to interview this man to ask what was his inspiration for the game.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Ok I should have just stayed up watching Luke Cage because I have only seen half of it but got scared. This is some SCP level of writing. I need to interview this man to ask what was his inspiration for the game.

Straight up, I am pretty sure she got that from a short story(or maybe book, but pretty sure it's a short story?) Because I really recognized it hardcore when it went on about the
Living room being the heart bit
I'm pretty sure its was a Poe thing, but it might have come across it from a modern horror writer(Again, I read whatever this nameless story yeeeeeears ago. Granted, if I remember it right, it just went as far as an analogy, the game took it several steps further.

Frimaire

Aw fuck me, My mum seriously left for the weekend and now I'm in my house alone and I'm watching the Anatomy video and it's like 2 in the morning and I have to work tomorrow...

If only 1 shitstorm video per week is as good as Anatomy then I forgive the zaibatsu for my recent grievances about them filling slots with streams.

That game also needs to be on Steam.

Sou Da

Straight up, I am pretty sure he got that from a short story(or maybe book, but pretty sure it's a short story?) Because I really recognized it hardcore when it went on about the
Living room being the heart bit
I'm pretty sure its was a Poe thing, but it might have come across it from a modern horror writer(Again, I read whatever this nameless story yeeeeeears ago. Granted, if I remember it right, it just went as far as an analogy, the game took it several steps further.

KittyHorrorShow, the dev is a woman. She does seem to read a lot of modern horror books judging by her amazon list though.

In summary:

t3_55h0c2

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Matt's apparently streaming Rise of Nightmares (bad Kinect game). Gonna have to check that out later
Matt just had to do a Jojo pose but failed. What a dishonor.
Wait he genuinely can't use both? I thought this was just a running joke or something.

He plays fighting games on stick ffs.
He learned to late. By the time he first touched a keyboard, he was already miles away from grenada.
Just kidding, Woolie can still learn.

Anung

Un Rama
Night Cry is a very stronk choice. Made by the Clocktower guy and the monster was designed by Mashiro Ito of Silent Hill fame.

Xux

Vessel spoilers:
I'm guessing this is the video Liam's in, lol.

It sucks he wouldn't do a game with an actual frighten count.

Also, 5/5 for shitting on Woolie; I feel like I shouldn't even keep count.

Man, I was having a bad day, but everyone losing their shit and nearly killing each other in Omikron made me laugh so hard, I cried. This fuckthrough is gold.

Also, holy shit,
there was a MAP the whole time

Top Bottom