• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

zeemumu

The Vii is already taken

300px-SportVii.png

That was a good podcast.

Edit: ...I don't think I'm ugly...I go to the gym...

Quit whining and get back on the Nintendo with the rest of us, uggo.

(I do like the thought that BunnyHop doesn't believe people who play games are ugly, but rather that the act of playing games makes you ugly. For a man who wears the scars of Metal Gear fandom, it's an easy thing to believe...)

Omikron apparently ran into problems at some point after the episodes we've seen, to the point that they need the official strategy guide and to back track to an earlier save to progress.

Dunno about Reboot, maybe Woolie has been too busy suffering to touch it.
Damn,that sounds rough. Strategy guide is a bit much though isn't it? The inbuilt advice system should surely suffice.
You must be doing a lot of killing for germany of all people to call you out
It was the first war I was in. I was going for culture victory so I sent my single military unit to join the battle

Tuffty

Pat says on twitter that he knows the audio de sync on latest Omikron videos is an issue but doesn't want to fix it because the game is shit. I love the guys and I practically live for their suffering on the Omikron playthrough but even I think this is lame. Fix that shit for future episodes Pat, please.

"I've done dumber things for less reason"

Edit: man, now I gotta find the podcast it's from...

That's pretty good, but I feel it's missing some punch to it for where I'm putting it. I'm hitting the hay anyhow so any suggestions over the next 8 hours are welcome

Menitta

That's pretty good, but I feel it's missing some punch to it for where I'm putting it. I'm hitting the hay anyhow so any suggestions over the next 8 hours are welcome

I think I got a better one.

"How many kids do I have to strangle to get my mansion? Because the number I’d do is more than zero."

Podcast 114.

You can't solve world hunger by feeding people cancer!

Saints Row 4 Machinima.

Now if I'm in the Rockies I know which sheep to fuck.

Man VS Wild

If all else fails, just cheat like crazy.

Killer is Dead

Everything fucks, Matt. Everything on this Earth. Even weird plants fuck, they just fuck weird. Plants just sorta jizz all over the floor, and then other plants roll around in it by accident.

EDF2025

Although it might help narrow the range of quotes if we knew what you're trying to do.

Fat4all

Banned
Maybe now they'll be allowed to try patreon or something.

I'm wondering if the Machinima partnership will carry over to Verizon's Go90 thing.

personally I'd rather they go patreon if they could, though. I'm already on it for a few people like OSWReview to get exclusive/early videos.

Edzi

I'm wondering if the Machinima partnership will carry over to Verizon's Go90 thing.

personally I'd rather they go patreon if they could, though. I'm already on it for a few people like OSWReview to get exclusive/early videos.

They really need to figure out a way to get out of that contract. I don't even think they're producing machinima exclusive vids anymore, are they?

Sou Da

Could you summarize?

Machinima contracts suck and now they suck even more after Machinima put all of the eggs in one basket and lost their levi sponsorship. No one's getting out unless they're kicked out.

Also
Two Best Friends Play

Machinima115 videos1,178,829 views Last updated on Jul 2, 2014

Lol. Machinima has a pathetic sub/views ratio also.

Edzi

Machinima contracts suck and now they suck even more after Machinima put all of the eggs in one basket and lost their levi sponsorship. No one's getting out unless they're kicked out.

Also

Lol. Machinima has a pathetic sub/views ratio also.

How much of their content does Machinima control anyway? You'd think it'd only be stuff under the "Two Best Friends Play" name, but if that were the case I'd imagine they already would have branched off under "Super Best Friends Play". Maybe they should lawyer up and look for a way out.

Fat4all

Banned
I assumed that even though they rarely make videos 'for' Machinima's channel, the partnership with Machinima extended to their LP content in some way as well.

Looking at their various Vessel channels, all of them are under the title of Machinima, even their LP's.

l2Dnhqr.png

nuRtvVf.png

icZZpnd.png

etc.

Wonder if their contract covers any part of their Youtube videos from TheSw1tcher.

Strimei

Their most recent Macninima videos still aren't up on Youtube. Its been several months now!

So Machinima can go screw.

Also this is the second time I've heard of this Go90 or whatever. Not a memorable name...

I assumed that even though they rarely make videos 'for' Machinima's channel, the partnership with Machinima extended to their LP content in some way as well.

Looking at their various Vessel channels, all of them are under the title of Machinima, even their LP's.

I presume this was just a part of branding for Vessel. Machinima was the way to get onto the service, so that's why they have every channel marked like this.

It is always amusing to have these discussions and remember back that they don't really care where their content is watched, as long as it is watched. They've also repeatedly said that Machinima has been good for them, even when other people have said Machinima is shit, so who knows? Maybe there's some weird deal with them being Canadian (or Canadian laws) that helps them get an effective contract.

I mean hell, they just got established in a studio, something must be going right for them.

Sou Da

I presume this was just a part of branding for Vessel. Machinima was the way to get onto the service, so that's why they have every channel marked like this.

It is always amusing to have these discussions and remember back that they don't really care where their content is watched, as long as it is watched. They've also repeatedly said that Machinima has been good for them, even when other people have said Machinima is shit, so who knows? Maybe there's some weird deal with them being Canadian (or Canadian laws) that helps them get an effective contract.

I mean hell, they just got established in a castle, something must be going right for them.
Fixed.
Protect the business, friend.

Strimei

Seems there's some audio issues with tonight's shitstorm too. I imagine there should be sound effects and such but nothing.

edit: Heard the monster's roar, though. Odd.

Also Liam posted on the subreddit that the office is fine even after the vessel thing so they should be ok.

Anung

Un Rama
I think I'd quite like a full Alan Wake LP. Really enjoyed that video.

I wonder what the LP will be at the end of this month. Hope its good as they need to start putting out stuff I'd like to actually watch.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I think I'd quite like a full Alan Wake LP. Really enjoyed that video.

I wonder what the LP will be at the end of this month. Hope its good as they need to start putting out stuff I'd like to actually watch.
I have been keeping from watching the latest Omikron lp until it's over so I can see their "hype" deflate consecutively.

Top Bottom