• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

MrHoot

Paige's stream is a magical thing

09872abb53.jpg

Strimei

Trying to think of any space mecha that uses knives as the guys were talking about in the podcast. And I'm really coming up short.

Hell the only mecha I can think of using knives are the ones they mentioned, Eva units and the mechs in FMP.

Matsukaze

Matt said on twitch that Omikron may be over.

They're going to try one more time to get past the bug, but if it doesn't work after 30 minutes, they're going to quit.

He also said they are not using someone else's save file, least for right now.
Omikron is truly an eldritch evil on the level of Cthulu.

Also Matt and Woolie may do Batman's Telltale game when its all done.
I just assumed that was always in the works. I don't think they'll be impressed with it, though.

And Matt's likely to be the one playing for Detroit.
Whether or not they finish Omikron, they are going to slaughter Cage in the Detroit LP - not just mock him, but tear him to pieces. I'm expecting new levels of venting like never before.

My favorite part of Dark Souls LPs is while Pat keeps getting frustrated at the game, Woolie and Matt are hard at work on their latest mix tape.

It's the best part of each and every one of those LPs.

Not sure if it's come up or not, but does anyone know if there is a PS4 Titanfall 2 network for the Zaibatsu? My PC can't handle that version of the game...

Strimei

Is this not awful like the previous episodes all are?

Out of curiosity, did you watch either the Old Hunters DLC or the DS3 playthrough? Both were quite good (Pat's overleveling in the latter aside), since the addition of Matt spiced things up.

Sou Da

Out of curiosity, did you watch either the Old Hunters DLC or the DS3 playthrough? Both were quite good (Pat's overleveling in the latter aside), since the addition of Matt spiced things up.

I watched both. I was calling the Ds3 playthrough bad. Matt is what made it tolerable.

Strimei

Despite what Matt said on twitch the other day, seems they are still determined (well, Pat and Woolie are) to finish Omikron and may use a save after all.

Despite what Matt said on twitch the other day, seems they are still determined (well, Pat and Woolie are) to finish Omikron and may use a save after all.

They've mentioned on the podcast that they hate when channels don't finish LPs, so they will pretty much always avoid that if they can.

Strimei

They've mentioned on the podcast that they hate when channels don't finish LPs, so they will pretty much always avoid that if they can.

Yeah, and I know they pride themselves on doing all they can to finish things, but the way Matt sounded the other day on his own twitch made it sound like they had given up, period.

Frimaire

Man, I really hope they finish the Omikron LP.
Not only is it really entertaining, but they still have a perfect record to uphold...

So hype for both Souls and Silent Hill. Still got to watch the second part of the Castlevania boxart critique, love that series so much.

It's either that because of Chip or Sonic Lost World. My money has been on Unleashed since they first mentioned it.

The problem is that Unleashed isn't even remotely close to Omikron in terms of awfulness. It wouldn't be a proper sufferthrough unless it was like '06 or Sonic Chronicles. You know, something absurdly long and shitty.

I've seen it for like $20 and I always debate getting it. I like Sonic games. Is it worth $20?

It's worth noting that I at least somewhat enjoy nearly every game I play. I bought it at full price and thought it was at least okay.

It is a little dull though as far as Sonic games go, plus there's some annoying stuff in the last few worlds.

Top Bottom