• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Numb

Impressed every time something isn't wrong in a vid

BeyondTwoSouls_RyanCIA.gif

Strimei

At 4:56 in Haunted House: Cryptic Graves, is that the Fullmetal Alchemist human transmutation array on teh door?

edit: Upcoming LPs!

Sonic Unleashed
Killer Instinct: Shadow Lords
Silent Hill 3

And apparently something happens in Omikron that "will affect the entire series of that Let's Play."

That sure sound fucking ominous.

joe2187

Banned
And apparently something happens in Omikron that "will affect the entire series of that Let's Play."

That sure sound fucking ominous.

Calling it now, their save file gets corrupted and pat reenacts the ending to One flew over the cuckoos nest. While woolie screams incoherently and Matt cackles like a maniac.

zWUC5N.gif

Ah, Haunted House, the 2nd installment of the "Really, Atari??" trilogy

At 4:56 in Haunted House: Cryptic Graves, is that the Fullmetal Alchemist human transmutation array on teh door?

edit: Upcoming LPs!

Silent Hill 3

OH SHIT YES

I hope it's the HD Remaster for hilarity!

Edzi

Decided to finally start the Catherine LP. Does Woolie ever realize that the Vincent cameo in P4 isn't really canon and that they're not actually in Japan?

Edzi

He realizes he's wrong, and then just kinda keeps going with it because the developers are Japanese, so he just kinda pretends he was right the whole time anyway.

Oh. That might get a little too annoying. Maybe I'll just start another LP I've missed.

EDIT: Resident Evil 0 it is.

Oh. That might get a little too annoying. Maybe I'll just start another LP I've missed.

EDIT: Resident Evil 0 it is.

I believe he actually only brings it up like once or twice after people correct him. It's not a regular thing. He just still sorta thinks he's right.

Castle Super Beast is now the name of the SBF office.

Edit: THEY GOT THE OFFICIAL OMIKRON STRATEGY GUIDE!

There's also apparently a tech problem too.

Holy crap, I just realized who Old Falling Star Liam has evolved into now that his Cherry Boy phase is over. He's fucking Kosmo Kramer.

Like, seriously, when he talks about his week just replace the operant word with something that's funnier to pronounce. (ie, replace "Beef Stew" with "Jumbaliya") Does Liam have a shitty friend he can rope into being Super Best Newman?

Quantity over quality is the motto

Why don't we have more episodes of Omikron then?
Or Reboot

Yep, there's some weird bugs/AI in Civ6. Germany wants me to declare a joint war with them so I accept and all the Civs call me a warmonger, which is fair enough. Then Germany calls me a warmonger...

Or Reboot
Omikron apparently ran into problems at some point after the episodes we've seen, to the point that they need the official strategy guide and to back track to an earlier save to progress.

Dunno about Reboot, maybe Woolie has been too busy suffering to touch it.

Or Reboot

Yep, there's some weird bugs/AI in Civ6. Germany wants me to declare a joint war with them so I accept and all the Civs call me a warmonger, which is fair enough. Then Germany calls me a warmonger...
You must be doing a lot of killing for germany of all people to call you out

Matsukaze

Getting caught up on the Omikron LP. I'm at Part 17 and Jesus, I can only imagine how it gets even more abysmal from here. A fuckthrough for the ages.

Top Bottom