• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

I'm not that good at Photoshop

CwXNc95XcAAoJV2.jpg:large

Strimei

Jesus Christ, Matt's line about the coat hanger took me a moment. A moment passed and then it clicked and I nearly choked on my food.

edit: Man Paige sure is anxious about every little thing in Bloodborne.

Jesus Christ, Matt's line about the coat hanger took me a moment. A moment passed and then it clicked and I nearly choked on my food.

edit: Man Paige sure is anxious about every little thing in Bloodborne.
I had that same moment on the Porygon talk on the podcast when Liam talked about children's types.

Fucking lol. Is he supposed to be on a diet or something?

Also, I would love for the next fisticuffs to be the last Blazblue game, but I'm prone to disappointment.

I think its paige whos on the diet and doesn't want her to see the chocolate. Somebody on the sbfp reddit made a great comment describing the thought process:

It's not even that, it's the Pat thought process in action. He wants to eat chocolate, he doesn't want Paige to see.

Does he eat it when she's not looking, maybe sneak one from the fridge? Nah, he wants to sit down.

Should he take it to the bathroom? God no, he poops there.

Maybe wait until she isn't around so he can eat at his leisure? He's a grown-ass man and he's eating his chocolate now.

Hang on, he could eat in the closet. Plenty of room to sit down too. Nobody would even see him in there. In the closet. With no light. In his jammies. Eating chocolate.

It's like art, except an actual human thinks like this.
Props to ShinjiIkari from the reddit

Edzi

Bought and read the first Omnibus volume of "I am a Hero" on the guys' recommendation, and I've gotta say I'm pretty disappointed. They made it sound like it'd be a relatively grounded story of a normal guy from Japan caught up in a zombie apocalypse, but they failed to mention that the main character is anything but normal. He's legit insane, meaning he has hallucinations that he talks to, and is overall kind of a creepy messed up character. Definitely not something I'll continue reading and I can't really recommend it.

Neol

Any context from Liam's tweets about being petty? I haven't listened to the podcast in ages.

Just got into a argument about how Woolie phrased what Overwatch Quick Play mode is which is a place where it was just trolls and people dicking around.

Liam kinda saw this as elitist as a lot of people just play quickplay for fun while trying to win and not necessarily to what Woolie described it as. I can kinda see how it got under Liam's skin cause he plays the game casually and it felt like an insult to him and others.

Its alright to acknowledge this though and I honestly don't feel it was too bad but live tweeting the issue during a live podcast shouldn't really happen tbh.

Top Bottom