• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

daevious

The Super Best Friends have basically been my favourite LP group over the last two years and while Matt was never my favourite, I'm glad to hear that he's taking time off to collect himself and prevent a mental breakdown.

As far as what this means for the channel, I doubt it's going to end that easily but I'm also curious to see how the others are going to cope with running it.

kadotsu

Banned
I guess planning a wedding, leading a small business, recording LPs and podcasts, networking and going to every con in a 1100 km radius will result in a bit of burnout. Who could've guessed?

Matsukaze

With Matt taking a break, it's all up to Pat and Woolie to get out Liam out of the vents. He's going to put up a fight knowing it's just the two of them.

I am curious if he's still going to be out hustling on the business end of things, and he's just taking a break from videos?

I'm slightly amused by the idea of Matt in a giant pimp coat with star-framed sunglasses covered in glitter pushing out whatever denomination of Canadian currency is polite to tip strippers while threatening to break anyone who rustles his top earner, Pattie.

I need to get home from work and shitty ms paint draw this

Menitta

Hope Matt can feel better. Anxiety is rough. Bummed he's not going to Magfest.

I still need to get my tickets for that. I really want to play Liam in Kirby Air Ride. We never got to see his true skill from the missing Brawl.

I still need to get my tickets for that. I really want to play Liam in Kirby Air Ride. We never got to see his true skill from the missing Brawl.

I'm not sure how you could manage to make that happen. Do you just carry around a portable gaming setup with you everywhere, ready to challenge anyone in Kirby Air Ride at any time?

If so, I want to see that.

Menitta

I'm not sure how you could manage to make that happen. Do you just carry around a portable gaming setup with you everywhere, ready to challenge anyone in Kirby Air Ride at any time?

If so, I want to see that.

THE SWITCH IS GONNA BE SO GREAT.

At Magfest they have a lot of game setups and one of them is 4 TVs and 4 GameCubes with Air Ride. Woolie and Liam are going this year.

THE SWITCH IS GONNA BE SO GREAT.

At Magfest they have a lot of game setups and one of them is 4 TVs and 4 GameCubes with Air Ride. Woolie and Liam are going this year.

I'm unfortunately to much of a shut-in to leave my house alone, and I'm also too dumb to trust myself to plan a trip out of town on my own. I kinda wish there was a major convention in my state so I could actually go to one at some point.

Menitta

I'm unfortunately to much of a shut-in to leave my house alone, and I'm also too dumb to trust myself to plan a trip out of town on my own. I kinda wish there was a major convention in my state so I could actually go to one at some point.

latest

Strimei

Friend told me to watch Paige's fanfic reading thing and so, well, here I am. I used to read bad fanfics so this is right up my alley.

Also I had no idea Paige had lupus.

Thank you! This scratches an itch that has long laid dormant for me.

I used to be a devoted reader of Rob Bricken's Fan Fiction Friday and there were some doozies, some of which damn near did an Omikron on my soul. And I am really impressed with how well Paige reads this, she doesn't get tripped up by awkward grammar or words.

She does VA for a living right? Any notable works that's she done?

Anung

Un Rama
Why is everyone talking about Pat's dick on the Reddit? Do I even went to know?

This is why I hate streams. I miss them and the lore they entail.

Why is everyone talking about Pat's dick on the Reddit? Do I even went to know?

This is why I hate streams. I miss them and the lore they entail.
Naw, she tweeted that Pat bragged nonchalantly to a group of friends that we could "hit the back" of her vagina. Thus the legend of Patrick "Big Rick" Boivin began.

MrHoot

Finally, liberation

And the game ending was as tepid and stupid as expected. PERFECT

I waited for this like a season finale of a series. This is up there with deadly premonition

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's finally fucking over

Fuck you David Cage! No wonder you're so obsessed with non-games, you couldn't make an actual game as this has shown us. How did you even get David Bowie? RIP

It's finally fucking over

Fuck you David Cage! No wonder you're so obsessed with non-games, you couldn't make an actual game as this has shown us. How did you even get David Bowie? RIP

Because he was so enthralled and impressed witht he game he wanted to do extra work for it

We are not all David Bowie

I want--DEMAND that Woolie be the one to handle the guides in any and all playthroughs he is a part of that require guides.

It is a magical combination of unwarranted smugness ("You have all the information!", "Are you actually gonna wait and listen this time?"), the dumbfounded "huh?"s when he tells Matt / Pat to do the EXACT thing he just got mad at them for not listening and it still not working, and then constantly, constantly reading directions out of order ("...aw, fuck"). I don't know if the guide is written just that badly or Woolie is such a weeb that he reads it right to left like a manga, all I know is that this playthrough was made a dozen times better by his ass getting blown out on such a consistent basis.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Omikron's dead, Silent Hill is over, Sonic Unleash is in the crypt... All Hail the Command Mission LP! The best LP right now by existing... for another few hours until (hopefully) Titanfall 2!

Top Bottom