• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I am curious what they have coming up to take over for Silent Hill 3 & Omikron & Unleashed. I guess we'll find out soon.

Command Mission 24/7

Apparently Woolie convinced some news site that he knew shit about soccer and got them to publish this:
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/dec/17/champions-league-last-16-fans-knockout-stages
Cz6vDAkUUAEanzH.jpg

Strimei

She does VA for a living right? Any notable works that's she done?

She's kept it kind of secret, I think. She seems to want to keep her private life separate, particularly the stuff she streams she said. And I think she's done work in Japan given how often she seems to travel/live there.

Hah!

This game proved beyond a reasonable doubt that Woolie is, in fact, illiterate.

This reminds me, I'm trying to remember which video this happened in: Pat explaining to Matt how Woolie has problems with left/right, and he says in a gleeful tone "That man is BROKEN!"

Can anyone help me?

This reminds me, I'm trying to remember which video this happened in: Pat explaining to Matt how Woolie has problems with left/right, and he says in a gleeful tone "That man is BROKEN!"

Can anyone help me?

In part forty-eight of Bloodborne, Woolie revealed that he had skipped first grade resulting in him learning cursive before print writing and learning left and right late in life, requiring him to check his right hand to remember his directions.

Perhaps?

Can anyone help me?
Christ, I remember this, but not the LP. It could be Silent Hill 2 or a Mystery Box/one-shot though.

Strimei

That is the part but I meant the part where Pat's telling Matt about it later. Though I'm thankful for that too since I like the revelation anyway, heh. Thanks!

Christ, I remember this, but not the LP. It could be Silent Hill 2 or a Mystery Box/one-shot though.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'll have to dig for it unless someone remembers. Its out there somewhere. And Glitches' pointing to the episode the reveal in does help narrow the window too.

Tuned in to Pat's stream and he says Matt is going to be out for a month or so.

EDIT: Woolie on blast for not playing hackie-sack, while Pat has.

EDIT 2: Pat is getting shat on for eating an entire chocolate orange, which Paige didn't notice.

Strimei

Reboot finale: I like that when a green woman with short hair (I don't know much about reboot, watched a bit as a kid, most of it I forgot) shows up Woolie's all "okay~"

edit: Wait, the game seriously ends with a "hit the ctrl-z button!" Holy shit.

Reboot finale: I like that when a green woman with short hair (I don't know much about reboot, watched a bit as a kid, most of it I forgot) shows up Woolie's all "okay~"

Said green, short haired woman (Dot) was the main female character on the show, so I think we know how Woolie developed his fetish.

Strimei

Said green, short haired woman (Dot) was the main female character on the show, so I think we know how Woolie developed his fetish.

Yeah that'd probably have a hand in it.

I really only remember these red and blue dudes, I had figures of them as a kid.

Also I edited it in above but wow that ending.

Apparently he would have to play the whole game again to get the real ending.

Strimei

Persona 5 LP possible?

Pat say that on stream?

Honestly, I really hope not, or if they do that they HEAVILY edit it.

Giant Bomb's Endurance Run of P4 was great but even there it flagged badly at times. Long RPGs (and P5 is at least as long, if not longer, than its predecessors) tend to be video LP poison.

Matsukaze

Persona 5 LP possible?
Well, Pat once said that a Persona LP wouldn't work, talking specifically about P4. A Persona LP would be a lengthy time commitment, too, so whoever was assigned to that LP would be in for the long haul.

We also know that none of them have any interest in their first experience with P5 being a blind playthrough for the channel, one that will be sure to have people nitpicking their decisions and exploration a la Dark Souls.

A P5 LP would never work. Now, a mediocre Megaman JRPG that has no end, now we're cooking with fire.

People really hating on the Megaman Podcast eh?

So yeah, Pat mentioned P5 and the possibility of him streaming it and he said that he's unsure cause they might be doing something
with it on the channel.

Top Bottom