• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

NeonBlack

...and so with Matt lost to the Abyss and Liam having gone back to his home planet, we enter the Dark Age as Woolie and Pat try to keep from going hollow.

(We officially in a new arc now.)

Patrick and Darlington's Bizarre Adventure.

I've missed most of his, so that'd be why. They archive in some form on the best friends' twitch right?

Still I'm surprised I never heard of this anywhere else. Not that it seems that good anyway.

Nope, he has his own channel.

https://www.twitch.tv/angriestpat

Are expecting them to post their watching of the PlayStation Experience 2016 conference? I remember them uploading it late every year but this is a fair bit later than 2015's I think. Anyone know what's up?

Breads

Banned
Pat mentioned in one of his FFXV streams.

I want to watch more of it but twitch is a shit. I don't know if it or my isp were being dosed but it's undwatchable. Every 5 seconds of video needs 10 seconds of buffering.... and that's with the stream. At least at that point I could set the quality to the lowest. With the vods I have no choice but to use source which means I can't watch shit on there.

Squishy3

I've missed most of his, so that'd be why. They archive in some form on the best friends' twitch right?

Still I'm surprised I never heard of this anywhere else. Not that it seems that good anyway.
They'll be archived on his twitch as well as going up on the channel.

Woolie: There's ground underneath you

*instant black screen of death*

Woolie: No there isn't. I thought there was.

Pat: *crow noises*

Favorite moment in the Titanfall LP aside from the
time-shifting powers

A.J.

Banned
Boy oh boy. What a day to wake up and come onto Neogaf. It's sad. Maybe the actual end of the channel...

I have 2 really morbid thoughts though. 1: What if Woolie and Pat actually rebranded it into the Chewey and Fuckface show? 2: This weeks podcast is going to be so fucking great! I really want it to just be Pat and Woolie in a room nervously chuckling to each other while Mother's Basement smacks his face against the windows going "Can I be the new Liam? Come on guys! Please! I like anime, I'm basically half way there!"

And then Geoff hands them his resume which is just a piece of paper that says "Sword Art Online is the worst".

Fancolors

I've been listening to the Weebcast and I honestly wouldn't mind more Geoff Thew to fill the blank space Liam left on everyone's heart. Didn't like him at first but he's growing on me.

CxqkEv_UAAESJ2-.jpg:small

He JoJo posed with goofy, so he gets a pass.

joe2187

Banned
Im down for Woolie and Pat adventures for a while.

Some of my favorite LPs were with woolie and pat, Parasite Eve, I have no mouth and whatnot.

Im down for a Parasite Eve 2 LP with them.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Im down for Woolie and Pat adventures for a while.

Some of my favorite LPs were with woolie and pat, Parasite Eve, I have no mouth and whatnot.

Im down for a Parasite Eve 2 LP with them.

I don't know, I think I might get kinda sick of them. That's not even taking into account how sick they will probably get of eachother. Can you even imagine being trapped in a room with Pat for a month?

I don't know, I think I might get kinda sick of them. That's not even taking into account how sick they will probably get of eachother. Can you even imagine being trapped in a room with Pat for a month?

I've written several fanfics about it, actually.*

*I haven't, but someone probably has, and Paige should read them.

Matsukaze

when do we get Who Wants To Be a Best Friend tryouts?
That would actually be hilarious as a video. If they could get a bunch of folks like Max, Plague, Brennan, etc. to submit super short "audition tapes" and create a montage of different bits like the openings they had for Rustlemania 2, it would be great.

zeemumu

I've been listening to the Weebcast and I honestly wouldn't mind more Geoff Thew to fill the blank space Liam left on everyone's heart. Didn't like him at first but he's growing on me.

CxqkEv_UAAESJ2-.jpg:small

He JoJo posed with goofy, so he gets a pass.

Goofy a known JoJo fan
424.png

I just googled JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Disney and that's what came up.

ArjanN

Are expecting them to post their watching of the PlayStation Experience 2016 conference? I remember them uploading it late every year but this is a fair bit later than 2015's I think. Anyone know what's up?

There don't do 'let's watch'-es for every press conference
because they are dumb.

I'm glad Liam is leaving to fix is health and do other things but he was a key part of the best friends. He was the anime dude that cared a lot about every game he enjoyed.

I'll miss the dude and hope he might do some stream things. Can also dream that maybe he'll get better and join back with the best friends.

Though with mat and Liam it kinda opened my eyes of how much shit people give them for no fucking reason.

Gotta love entitled assholes critiquing people and don't give a shit about how those people will take those criticisms.

Though with mat and Liam it kinda opened my eyes of how much shit people give them for no fucking reason.

Gotta love entitled assholes critiquing people and don't give a shit about how those people will take those criticisms.

yeah

i'm in the same boat here. I never really paid attentions to the best friends YouTube comments so it never hit me how bad people can be at times.

yeah

i'm in the same boat here. I never really paid attentions to the best friends YouTube comments so it never hit me how bad people can be at times.

One of the problems with being a decent sized YouTube channel. It was really after the walking dead season 2 LP where the unreasonable yelling started to become noticeable for me.

Never understood what was so wrong with people playing a game they wanted to. Especially in that case when It came to exposing a badly written game where the illusion of choice was real.

That and people constantly telling them they were wrong about things. Just any small shit starts to pile up and become something that really affects the way you go about life.

Top Bottom