• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

That Titanfall 2 power may as well be The World because time stops in whatever time period the player isnt in, so it would look like he's stopping time

zeemumu

That Titanfall 2 power may as well be The World because time stops in whatever time period the player isnt in, so it would look like he's stopping time

It's slightly stronger than The World in that it has no time limit but the concept is pretty similar. It would've been cool if the devs had snuck a steamroller into the level somewhere.

Haha whoever said "Break glass in case of emergency" with dark souls in it was right

Too bad Woolie and Pat both played Persona 4, now theyre option 2 is gone

theres still chrono cross

Menitta

Haha whoever said "Break glass in case of emergency" with dark souls in it was right

Too bad Woolie and Pat both played Persona 4, now theyre option 2 is gone

theres still chrono cross

There are a few other Break Glass LPs. Dead Space 2 and REmake are the two off the top of my head.

ShadyK54

Merry Christmas, frienders!

DS1 should be a good time; I've liked the other Souls playthroughs, so hopefully this one is just as enjoyable.

Whoever called the DS emergency LP was on point. https://youtu.be/ic9IQjeYDKg

Fuck my life I'm actually going to have to beat those Gargoyles now

I can't believe Woolie was supposed to be called Darlington.

i cant

At least Woolie isn't in his personal darkest timeline

Man if you can't get past those gargoyles then Ornstein and Smough are gonna wreck you. The trick is to summon Solaire on your way in and strafe to their tails. If you cut it off you get an axe.

If I get to Ornstein and Smough I'm just gonna consider that the end of the game

Oh thanks had no idea about targeting the tail.

zeemumu

If I get to Ornstein and Smough I'm just gonna consider that the end of the game

Oh thanks had no idea about targeting the tail.

Also only the first one has a tail as far as I know but continue to strafe around them. Once you get to Ornstein and Smough it's time to pray.

Breads

Banned
I can totally buy it, because religious families tend to do all sorts of weird bullshit, especially the ones from heavily Catholic areas.

I thought he was a Seventh Day Adventist.

SDA islanders are among the craziest. You have no idea. Mexican Catholic is probably the only thing that is crazier.

zeemumu

I thought he was a Seventh Day Adventist.

SDA islanders are among the craziest. You have no idea. Mexican Catholic is probably the only thing that is crazier.

Thought the only major difference for Seventh Day Adventist was that you do church on Saturday instead of Sunday. Maybe that's just my family.

Breads

Banned
Thought the only major difference for Seventh Day Adventist was that you do church on Saturday instead of Sunday. Maybe that's just my family.

My granddad was a minister for SDA in Puerto Rico for decades.

The culture war and health cult is real.

Matsukaze

Ladies and gentlemen, boy did I call it!

*In Case of Emergency, Break Glass*

Dark_Souls_Cover_Art.jpg

Top Bottom