• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Numb

''YOU FUCKING LIED TO EVERYONE ON THE PODCAST!
HOW LONG UNTIL SHO GETS THE SPOTLIGHT, YOU CHARLATANS!
YOU LIARS?!
YOU TALE WEAVERS!''

Tale weavers.
Killing me.

kewlmyc

TdlwH6A.gif

i wanna know who thought that shit was ok for children
probably gave someone nightmares
Nah, it was just the late 80's/early 90's.

That window toss was actually awesome. It actually has interesting mechanics but they're so horribly executed.

EDIT: And this final battle just left me speechless.

Okay, I have to know. What's the music that plays in Phantom Pain right after
you first meet Skullface in Part 6 of the LP and he says "If you get out of here alive." I listened to tracks I thought it might be like I Am Skullface but they didn't sound the same.

Not gonna lie, I can accept that dislike bar if it's based on the audio quality. It's worse than mine, and it really shouldn't be.

But yeah, if it's because the video isn't UD or MGS, then fuck that.

But yeah, if it's because the video isn't UD or MGS, then fuck that.

It's because they picked a story heavy game where the previous games are required reading for context and characters.

Also an anime game on the Vita that looks like it plays really, really bad. So basically only fans of the series will be able to enjoy it.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
That description for the new Dangan episode just feels like they've given up. :lol

Also damn, thread went 13 hours without a post. Deadest community confirmed.

It's because they picked a story heavy game where the previous games are required reading for context and characters.

Also an anime game on the Vita that looks like it plays really, really bad. So basically only fans of the series will be able to enjoy it.

Yeah I would totally watch this LP if it was the first in the series, because I have an interest in it, but I don't see myself getting a vita or PStv anytime soon.

Moonlight

Banned
:lol Didn't know you could shoot Dance at the boss robots.

Doesn't explain the sheer amount of salt, though. There's been plenty of games as or nearly as obscure as DR with the same amount of average views that didn't provoke this kind of response. An average of like 10k to 20k views was inevitable, it's the fact that it's 'stealing' a spot from UD or MGS is what's getting people mad, I'm pretty certain.

Anung

Un Rama
Clicked onto this Dragon Rumba to have a peep. Holy Fuck how is the audio so bad? I record better audio and I'm a nobody.

This whole thing seems like the perfect storm of meh though. Weird seeing most of community disinterested. The guys probably could have been smarter with their choices though.

Clicked onto this Dragon Rumba to have a peep. Holy Fuck how is the audio so bad? I record better audio and I'm a nobody.

This whole thing seems like the perfect storm of meh though. Weird seeing most of community disinterested. The guys probably could have been smarter with their choices though.

should of lped the first 2 games instead
also this is the longest novel i have ever read

aly

So we got audio complaints, people complaining about this lp, people complaining that it isn't the lp they want, and people complaining about others complaining. It's a perfect storm of dissatisfaction.

Top Bottom