• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

A bit disappointed it's another DR episode but I'll never give it a thumbs down. Just no interest in this especially considering that Woolie was told to hurry through the previous games. It just makes it seem like I won't be able to follow (as it seems to be the case) so why would people watch if they won't be able to follow along.

Anung

Un Rama
I'm not as salty as the rest but it does feel like they are taking the piss with Until Dawn. It's been nearly 5 days since the last episode.

Numb

The LP watchers are joining different game groups and they all want their games to have both the spots atleast.
Team Foxdie over here with the Starfox group.
DR is currently the weakest group and UD the strongest.

EDIT
Almost forgot team salt with Reboot lol
They are even lower than DR.

aly

I'm not as salty as the rest but it does feel like they are taking the piss with Until Dawn. It's been nearly 5 days since the last episode.

Yep. I think the long gap is causing the problem. Like maybe if the 3pm video alternated and MG and UD alternated at 9 there would be less of a problem.

Anung

Un Rama
To be fair though its basically the opposite of why I watch the channel. Single person commentary, alcohol involved and a game that cannot support an LP. Shit was doomed to fail from the start.

Numb

Cool with the LP since it ain't often.
Although i have wanted the channel to be about 2 games at a time for the 2 slots. Games would be done quicker and people wouldn't have to be burnt out like now sometimes. Also complain about another game showing up other than the one you wanted.

Cool with the LP since it ain't often.
Although i have wanted the channel to be about 2 games at a time for the 2 slots. Games would be done quicker and people wouldn't have to be burnt out like now sometimes. Also complain about another game showing up other than the one you wanted.

I think the way their doing it is best, in theory. I remember when there were stretches where I didn't watch any videos from them at all because they weren't games I was interested in, and they would only do one or two games at a time. I mean hell, we just struggled to get through Rustlemania.

Numb

I think the way their doing it is best, in theory. I remember when there were stretches where I didn't watch any videos from them at all because they weren't games I was interested in, and they would only do one or two games at a time. I mean hell, we just struggled to get through Rustlemania.

I see what you mean. Having variety is cool so that you get as much people for all the different LPs going on. There are those games that can have those 2 slots for themsleves tho much like UD nad MGS. Alot of people would be happy if they got vids of those two daily. Depends on the game.

Caderfix

With all the praises they make to until dawn, I think they're probably way ahead into the game than the LP right now. They probably havee a lot of videos recorded, I wish they'd upload those more often.

Fat4all

Banned
My biggest gripe when comparing the Until Dawn playthrough to the DR:UDG playthrough is this:

• The more Matt and Pat play Until Dawn, the more they seem to pay attention to the story and the dialogue.

• The more Liam and Woolie play DR:UDG, the less they seem to pay attention to the story and the dialogue.

I've played Ultra Despair Girls and really enjoyed the story, but at this point I feel like Liam and Woolie are gonna gloss over some of the important plot-points and not understand whats going on. It makes me worry about the end of the playthrough.

Ain't gonna pretend it's not frustrating.

Man, that feeling of buying a new PC is so liberating. Like, yeah I just spent a ton of money, but I'll get to play Metal Gear at max settings!

Numb

We got a machete

ReeellZ.jpg

Somebody recommend some bomb ass PC games.

YES! UNTIL DAWN!

Revengeance, Warframe, Antichamber, Bastion, Bulletstorm, Besiege, Cloudbuilt, Rocket League, Portal, Ratz Instagib, Race the Sun, SpeedRunners, Strike Vector, Super Amazing Wagon Adventure, Super Time Force Ultra, Guacamelee, Trackmania2 Stadium.

What I appreciate about the SBF playthrough is that they actually take the time to read the clues they find. Or at least, Pat tries to.

Yet everyone keeps doing it. People like to yell at horror movie characters doing dumb things and then precede to do the same dumb things!
I dunno, I think that had to happen no matter what, because there didn't seem to be any other plot progression triggers they could've used. There wasn't even an option to
poke the arm with the machete
or anything else.

I dunno, I think that had to happen no matter what, because there didn't seem to be any other plot progression triggers they could've used. There wasn't even an option to
or anything else.
Nope.
They could've totally ignored it with no downside I know of.

aly

or anything else.

Nope.
Just walk on by it because it is a suspicious hand. Not to mention they got a totem warning them of this. Only progression needed here is the card.

Nope.
Just walk on by it because it is a suspicious hand. Not to mention they got a totem warning them of this. Only progression needed here is the card.

By them holding on to the horrible looking gold arm in MGSV, you should know that these guys aren't going to actually pay attention to anything they play.

Top Bottom