• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Moonlight

Banned
I still wanna see an SMT game, preferably Digitial Devil Saga. Either Pat/Woolie or Pat/Liam is fine for that.

A Matt/Liam Zelda game would be cool too. Any would be fine, but I'd pick Link's Awakening.
Digital Devil Saga would own, and there'd be less fussing about fusion ingredients, too.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
FELLOW SADISTS
https://twitter.com/HotPepperGaming/status/643261149601882112
TOMORROW WE FEAST ON THE SUFFERING OF MATT!

CO1TWD-UEAE0yjk.jpg

Pat will most likely be reviewing Persona 5 for his
what about Liam though
Danganronpa 3?

Naw, Smash 4.
And, after he's done gagging, puking, grinding his teeth, and choking on his spittle trying to relay his feelings of the game, they'll try to talk him into doing it again, only this time after eating a pepper.

I fell asleep catching up with the Starfox LP, and then woke up this morning with sick in my mouth. I feel like these events are linked somehow.

Starfox isn't bad, it's a pretty fun LP.

Anung

Un Rama
i recently finished an LP of Until Dawn
Matt and Pat are guaranteed to near shit their pants or your money back

I had a few friends over yesterday and we played it with a few beers. Unlike most other horrors this might actually be better in a group. Watching my friends get scared shitless and making mistakes that killed people was fantastic.

I like that as they get father in the game, Liam stops trying to defend it and just takes on a "fuck this" attitude.

Thats what my opinion of the game turned into. But at least the torture is almost done. Dont think theres much left and im excited to see their reactions to the end sequence.

Edzi

Man, It's gonna be torture waiting for them to finish MGSV so they can talk about the ending. I expect them all to hate it as much as the rest of the fanbase especially considering how they feel about MGS4, though playing it as an LP might actually make them a bit biased and more likely to overlook the glaring flaws. Idunno. I don't think I'll be able to help being really annoyed if they end up liking it though... I need their rage in a podcast, it's the only way.

MrHoot

My despair is only growing

Although Retsupurae posted a new video for Sonic 06 as well as the start of the Lisa: The Joyful series so that's gonna keep me busy

Man, It's gonna be torture waiting for them to finish MGSV so they can talk about the ending. I expect them all to hate it as much as the rest of the fanbase especially considering how they feel about MGS4, though playing it as an LP might actually make them a bit biased and more likely to overlook the glaring flaws. Idunno. I don't think I'll be able to help being really annoyed if they end up liking it though... I need their rage in a podcast, it's the only way.

I love how controversal this ending is and the fact that Kojima can still do this to people 14 years later is pretty amazing. Metal Gear is something special and MGSV is no different for better or worse.

kewlmyc

A Liam/Woolie lp is bad/confusing and seems poorly thought out? Crazy talk

Final Fantasy 8 "LP" was godlike.

But yeah, skipping story in a story driven game just because you don't like the characters is kinda shit, especially if you're doing the LP to introduce people to the series.

aly

A Liam/Woolie lp is bad/confusing and seems poorly thought out? Crazy talk

I had hope even with my lack on interest in this lp. Now I'm just wondering how this caught up so fast to UD, which only appears every 3 days.

Yeah, I think I'll just play the game myself. If you're just going to skip the games content, don't play the fucking game.

Yeah, probably the best idea at this point.

Moonlight

Banned
Final Fantasy 8 "LP" was godlike.
Oh yeah, forgot about that. The FF8 LP was amazing, yeah, but it also had the benefit of very strong editing, and their penchant for getting caught up in themselves actually worked really well toward the video's favour.

Top Bottom