• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SbF: Super Best Friends Play Thread: ReBoot

Robots are factually the best race.

Any game that lets me make Kos-Mos is the best.

61654.jpg

so how far they gonna play
it be hilarious if they did it up until Heavensward which alone is worth playing the game
im currently on break from this and probably wont return unless the next expansion is as good as HW

Free video and free money. I'm fine with this.

Blatant shilling and making it clear how blatant it is too. It's pretty funny.

Square-Enix is pretty good about this (allowing partners to be up-front about the fact they're doing sponsored content, I mean). Even when they shouldn't be (FFXIII-2), they tend to be pretty confident that if they just get their game out there and have people see it in action, they don't really need to pay for fake hype or tilted reviews.

I've seen them sponsor people who proceeded to trash the game they were playing, and not only did they not complain, they had no qualms working with those people again.

No one will escape Pat's crazy.
I do prefer an LP way way more than all those Podcast talks and whatnot tho.

Pat would probably love nothing more than being able to stream the game in the downtime for some sponsorship $$$

I'd definitely watch it as well.

Numb

Pat would probably love nothing more than being able to stream the game in the downtime for some sponsorship $$$

I'd definitely watch it as well.

Atleast in this version i can be apart of it instead of zoning out like usual.
Don't play MMOs but have seen tons of games i would never play on the channel.
Just don't spend literally hours of podcast time combined talking about it.

Atleast in this version i can be apart of it instead of zoning out like usual.
Don't play MMOs but have seen tons of games i would never play on the channel.
Just don't spend literally hours of podcast time combined talking about it.

I agree. Usually Matt's and Pat's weeks are the worst parts of the "what we did this week" segment. Though Matt's bachelor party talk and Pat's undertale/transformer's criticisms were great listens.

Numb

I agree. Usually Matt's and Pat's weeks are the worst parts of the "what we did this week" segment. Though Matt's bachelor party talk and Pat's undertale/transformer's criticisms were great listens.

Yep. Liam brings a ton of games to the table and Woolie alot of nerdy shit. Matt gets a pass slightly cos he can talk about anything and you can never guess. Movies,shows,comics,books,rides,cats,zoos anything. So it usually doesn't get as samEy. But Pat on the other hand has been on 2-3 games for the past 6 or so months and got dull real quick. It is his attitude to play these long ass games exclusively most of the time.Monhun/Witcher/MMOs etc. Although he is done with them now and i can atleast enjoy the FF talk now that we got an LP.

Squishy3

What the hell, part 1? I was on when he recorded this and I didn't think they were recording for that long. Although they did Prae and that has a lot of cutscenes

But TNG talk is always great

Numb

Coming off pissed but far from it.
No one gets everything they wanted or are interested in be in the podcast.
Things are the same as usual.

Matt really needs to chill out on skipping text in this Undertale LP, I don't know what the rush is, hes constantly missing text because of that insane pace, at least let the audience have the chance to read it.

Anung

Un Rama
Really looking forward to watching FF14 and it'll be nice having a visual reference instead of hearing and not knowing what pat is talking about.

Xux

Jeeze, when's the Wiki page with everything wrong about what Pat said in the FFXIV video going up?

Like that guy in the intro who "changes clothes and appears in all three."

Playing, like, six hours a day since April and still a casual scrub.

lol

Jeeze, when's the Wiki page with everything wrong about what Pat said in the FFXIV video going up?

Like that guy in the intro who "changes clothes and appears in all three."

Playing, like, six hours a day since April and still a casual scrub.

lol

I'm guessing Pat doesn't "toon-spam" in FFXIV? I know a lot fewer people do compared to most MMOs, if only because of the ability to change jobs. Has he actually only been through the intro once? (Well, twice now?)

Xux

I'm guessing Pat doesn't "toon-spam" in FFXIV? I know a lot fewer people do compared to most MMOs, if only because of the ability to change jobs. Has he actually only been through the intro once? (Well, twice now?)
He did have a character from when the original launched so he probably saw it multiple times. The point was that you see the three brothers together as a small easter egg after a story quest.
Also, that post was a joke.

Squishy3

There's no reason to toon-spam because you can change into all jobs on the same character and the game encourages this with the armoury bonus that gives you increased experience gain on jobs that are lower level than your highest level job.

Guys guess who's cool
You guys are

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1089525.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (MillionStabs, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Resident Evil Revelations -- MB-5511ADE612984D12 - Taken by DXLelouch153. 2 entrants total.
Resident Evil 5 -- MB-ED7141F4E7E54BD0 - Taken by Arjac. 3 entrants total.
Bionic Commando Rearmed -- MB-CF58F47FB928D2FE
Resident Evil 4 -- MB-2FF24A213555994C - Taken by Ultimate_Trainer. 3 entrants total.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Episode 1 -- MB-02CC5FAE088335A6

t1445476414z1.png

Numb

Cool thing million
Not in a hurry to get new games but will take 1 away from you if it's left.

edit

on the other hand dont wanna take away from the people that need it.
I'll pass.

xezuru

At least some day... a millennia into the future, the RE4 HD Mod will be complete and Liam might just be old enough to play the Mature rated game.

Top Bottom