• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (Dir. Wright, Cera, Kendrick, Evans, Schwartzman)

Status
Not open for further replies.
teacupcopter said:
Sooo I am hyped for this film, but a lot of people have said on various forums to go read the comics. I'm interested, is there a book with all of them in it or is it still ongoing?
It's an ongoing series. They're books not issues though. 5 are out now with the 6th and final one out soon. It's not a comic book series where you would have to track down issues.

Buttonbasher said:
It's an ongoing series. They're books not issues though. 5 are out now with the 6th and final one out soon. It's not a comic book series where you would have to track down issues.
You don't have to do that with regular comics, either.

oatmeal

Banned
Dabanton said:
Someone very close to me has seen a lot of the movie as their company is doing some work on it and says that Cera is pretty awful in it.

Nah, he's really good in it. I liked him a lot.

Sadly, its gonna be tomorrow. Now mind you, this is much better than tomorrow. But really, what website could one go to and kinda spread the word that could get this done quick?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Veidt said:
Man, Ramona dated a whole lotta asians, going by those posters.

That shouldn't be surprising. The story is set in Toronto.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
correct me if im wrong, but we never knew what gideon looked like until that poster right?

thetrin said:
That shouldn't be surprising. The story is set in Toronto.
she moved there from new york

Empty

Dabanton said:
Someone very close to me has seen a lot of the movie as their company is doing some work on it and says that Cera is pretty awful in it.

having seen the whole movie, i'd say cera is rubbish at being scott pilgrim rating: awesome as written in the comics, but is quite good at being his own take on the character.

Ashhong

this is for you suckers that have to wait to see this awesome trailer

nphnvo.png

look familiar? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom