• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (Dir. Wright, Cera, Kendrick, Evans, Schwartzman)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Lots better than the first trailer, which was terrible.
Phew.

Ashhong

wRATH2x said:
what did what in the what now?

cera just shit on all of the haters faces thats what

Jet Grind Radio! said:
This one showed off a lot more action sequences and it's many game references.

i agree, but i mean it had the scenes from the first one too. maybe i just dont see what theres to hate form the first one.

Costanza

Banned
c2UHm.gif

Ashhong said:
i agree, but i mean it had the scenes from the first one too. maybe i just dont see what theres to hate form the first one.
I think it could be that they showed Cera's Scott acting like Cera used to. This one shows a lot more Scott and less Cera. If that makes any sense.

Also, I just watched this trailer like 3 times in a row. HOT DAMN. I AM EPICALLY EXCITED!

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Never read the books, but still kinda hyped.

Sweet new trailer. I think this one gave me a little better sense of the story's humor and overall scope. Tons of interesting looking side characters.

wRATH2x

Banned
Holy fucking shit that was awesome!!!!

Michael Cera is actually enthusiastic and some what hyper like Scott o_O(Thats a good thing)

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Cera's still not my ideal Pilgrim... but it's not a bad variation.

This looks so good :D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Sweet, looks awesome.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead <3

Ashhong

just a small quick comparison

2dgrtvl.png
2enuyjc.jpg

180! can you avatar me that gif above that i claimed =D

bistromathics said:
i kinda hope it 86s the portal traveling

86 mean they take it out? in that case look very closely at the end of the trailer

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
OneEightZero said:
Heh. It's gonna be a few hours. Have to get home first, then I'll mad rush 'em. ^_^

Sent from my iPad.
Take your time dude.

Anyone else seen this about 20 times already?

derFeef

I have no clue what you guys are talking about, but I love the look of the movie and the actors, going to see this for sure.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
derFeef said:
I have no clue what you guys are talking about, but I love the look of the movie and the actors, going to see this for sure.
Read the books! They're as good as the movie looks and the sole reason we're all in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom