• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (Dir. Wright, Cera, Kendrick, Evans, Schwartzman)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MNC

I didn't really think of the 2 second clip as special. It might be the idea of thugs, but ^^^^ spoiler redeemed that thought. That's a pretty fucking smart idea. I guess it's because it was only 2 seconds :lol

Peff

Oh, I've just realized that the clip will air Sunday night, so that's Monday here :( Ah, well, maybe that way I can avoid it entirely!

Any word on why Mathew Patel has his hair mirrored?

Jado said:
A friend's "holy shit" remark and link on Facebook to the 2nd trailer was the first time I've heard of Scott Pilgrim. I'm as equally blown away and will need to hunt down these comics ASAP.
Mine are on the way. I can't wait to get 'em. I even have the 6th book preordered!

daegan

I had better be able to find these freaking plushies somewhere in Michigan; the store I ordered v6 at isn't getting them :/

noisome07

Banned
MNC said:
I still have to find out if that bit really was from Kick ass or not.

of course it's not

ilws4w.png

Ashhong

Jintor said:
Goddamnit Ashong I was going to make a smart remark and then your avatar mesmerised me

I read all the books...but I have completely forgotten them now, especially a small detail like "Luke Wilson" so...fill me in?

And I promise its from Kick-Ass. the fact that you did not help support the movie makes me sad and I hope you never see the rest of the scene from my avatar where she shows her tits.

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
Ashhong said:
I read all the books...but I have completely forgotten them now, especially a small detail like "Luke Wilson" so...fill me in?

And I promise its from Kick-Ass. the fact that you did not help support the movie makes me sad and I hope you never see the rest of the scene from my avatar where she shows her tits.
:lol

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
Luke Wilson:
Crash from Crash and the Boys
Lucas Lee:
the actor/pro skater and second evil ex

ezekial45

Banned
Just a reminder, the MTV movie awards are tonight and theres gonna a be a sneak peak at the movie. I hope someone puts the footage on youtube.

noisome07

Banned
ezekial45 said:
Just a reminder, the MTV movie awards are tonight and theres gonna a be a sneak peak at the movie. I hope someone puts the footage on youtube.

if you don't have TV and you'll be at a computer everyone will be streaming it. just like every other awards show.

ezekial45

Banned
noisome07 said:
if you don't have TV and you'll be at a computer everyone will be streaming it. just like every other awards show.

Actually, i'm going to be watching Breaking Bad. :lol

Also, i feel really embarrassed watching the MTV movie awards. It's just so cheesy.

ezekial45 said:
when is it on?
clip is part of the pre-show, right?

nom nom nom nom so much crow for the cera haters

oh man they must be stuffed

nom nom nom nom

AMAZING CLIP IS AMAZING

Bonus Points: Aubrey Plaza On The Red Carpet.

GA-GA-GA-GOIL!!!!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
smokeymicpot said:
I feel like a dumbass didn't see that.

That was win. Time to start re-reading to calm down my hype.

That wasnt the clip anyway, the real one was just posted 3 posts above this one.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
MNC said:
I just noticed how casually Wallace walks off the scene when the fight starts :lol

Yeah, that was pretty dope. Avatar material dope.

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
MNC said:
I just noticed how casually Wallace walks off the scene when the fight starts :lol
Perfect Wallace. And that fight scene was well done. None of that shaky cam bullshit.

Jangaroo said:
Perfect Wallace. And that fight scene was well done. None of that shaky cam bullshit.

There's something to be said for the way Cera is physically a cartoon (aka Gangliest Motherfucker On Earth) in the fight scenes that completely embodies the spirit of the character even though, visually, he might not be what you expected.

That scene isn't in the comic at all, is it? It's probably just as well, since the Lucas Lee "fight" in Vol. 2, while amusing, wouldn't make for a very satisfying action scene.

Konosuke

Holy Shit! Such a big tease. That fight scene looks awesome. Is Cera doing a big part of the fight scenes? If so he has some moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom