• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (Dir. Wright, Cera, Kendrick, Evans, Schwartzman)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Wallace was freaking perfect! I'm also glad the fight scenes seem well thought out. No cutting every 2 seconds like action movies now days do.

Konosuke

BenjaminBirdie said:
The cast did extensive fight training so I think so.
That training payed off :D
The trailer #2 is so well done. It's very intense. I can't tell how many times I've seen it already :lol
I just hope that I won't get disappointed like with 300. In Edgar Wright I trust!

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
The best thing about that fight scene was the music. It had a great Goblin/Carpenter esque 70's vibe to it. Another adult please come and tell me I wasn't just hearing things.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
wenis said:
The best thing about that fight scene was the music. It had a great Goblin/Carpenter esque 70's vibe to it. Another adult please come and tell me I wasn't just hearing things.

Good catch there!

wenis said:

I think that same track was also in Shaun of the Dead.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
brandonh83 said:
I think that same track was also in Shaun of the Dead.

nah that wasn't on Shaun, but of course that movie is riddled with music cues like this (a lot of it is sampled from the Dawn of the Dead soundtrack :lol).

DaMan121

wenis said:
nah that wasn't on Shaun, but of course that movie is riddled with music cues like this (a lot of it is sampled from the Dawn of the Dead soundtrack :lol).

Yep, the opening of Shaun when the Universal logo comes up, is the opening of Dawn (the real Dawn).

wenis said:

Hm, well if there's a lot of tracks just like it in Shaun, well that'd explain it.

noisome07

Banned
ezekial45 said:
Can someone gif the VS pop-up? That was awesome. :D

DW84n.gif

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
derFeef said:
I devoured all 5 books yesterday. I want more. I want it now. I do not want it to end after 6. Does it?

Movie and video game should make the series ending a bit easier... Or make it even harder :(

Danielsan

Goddamn that clip was amazing.
The Lucas Lee fight in the book isn't really much of a fight so I'm glad they got creative the in movie. :D

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
July - Inception
August - Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World
September - Machete

I'm happy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom