• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World (Dir. Wright, Cera, Kendrick, Evans, Schwartzman)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PhoncipleBone said:
Mary+Elizabeth+Winstead+Premiere+Universal+E0j7tQtQ8_Zl.jpg

I've had such a crush on Mary Elizabeth Winstead since Sky High.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
PhoncipleBone said:
anna-kendrick-pilgrim-premiere-15.jpg

Anna Kendrick is quite hot as well...too bad the dress is so shitty at the premiere.
The dress is not too bad. Those shoes though...

Edit: And Anna couldn't be a better pick for Scott's sister. I have yet to see the movie, but the similarities are uncanny.

Funky Papa said:
The dress is not too bad. Those shoes though...

Edit: And Anna couldn't be a better pick for Scott's sister. I have yet to see the movie, but the similarities are uncanny.
It's the uneven design of the dress that I dont like. But yes, the shoes are horrible.

DoctorWho said:
So... who hasn't seen this moive?

*raises hand*

I think last week there was a special screening in NYC, but I couldn't make it, so now it's opening night at the local theater. I talked two friends into seeing it with me after explaining Scott Pilgrim to them.

Well, all of us who have been lucky enough to see the film early need to be sure to get out and support it on opening day. This film needs to K.O. The Expendables and Eat, Pray, Love. :D

And yes this movie pretty much has the foxiest female cast ever. :lol

big ander

The movie just has an amazing cast overall.
SGG-093683.jpg

Have to wait for the game to hit XBL to grab it.

And I might not be able to see it until Saturday now, because I have a really good friend who is leaving for school Saturday, so he wants to do stuff Friday.

I just learn that Scott Pilgrim will come out october 20th in France.

Fuck this shit. This is looking way too cool. I'm hitting town tomorrow to find the comics.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
PhoncipleBone said:
Always been there, she just rarely wears stuff that shows them off.
Yep.

15gze2x.png

Kendrick dropped by work earlier in the year to talk about Up In The Air with the director. She definitely tends to cover up.

Oh there are parts in the first Twilight where she's pretty proud of them :lol

They're trying on prom dresses "this one makes my boobs look big."

And there's another part where she's bathing in the sun and her tits are sparkling like Edward does.

Good movie.

brandonh83 said:

They're trying on prom dresses "this one makes my boobs look big."

And there's another part where she's bathing in the sun and her tits are sparkling like Edward does.

Good movie.
lol, if just for that. Right?

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
brandonh83 said:
I think we're talking about when she's out in public more than in-movie, where if it's part of the job then she probably doesn't mind.

XiaNaphryz said:
I think we're talking about when she's out in public more than in-movie, where if it's part of the job then she probably doesn't mind.

Oh I know, I just felt like talking about her boobs in Twilight. You must have a nice job though, "oh Anna Kendrick dropped by earlier..."

richiek said:
I dunno, Anna Kendrick's face just doesn't do it for me.

Her face is very pretty, body is even better, plus she can act pretty good. *thumbs-up*

brandonh83 said:
yeah. I hate Twilight. but I love breasts so much that... well...
I wasn't meaning it as a knock against your taste. It was just funny reading the description and then "it's a good movie." And after seeing screengrabs of said scene: I agree. Very nice.

MNC said:
Holy shit the soundtrack is good. Can we buy or download this somewhere?

Well, it's officially released now. I bought it from Amazon and saw it on iTunes with extra tracks. Soundtrack and score.

Although the soundtrack for the game is apparently on the horizon.

PhoncipleBone said:
I wasn't meaning it as a knock against your taste. It was just funny reading the description and then "it's a good movie." And after seeing screengrabs of said scene: I agree. Very nice.

yeah, believe me, we're on the same page :D

Pai Pai Master said:

Hmmmmmmmmm... Scott Pilgrim is a dumb fuck. Could you imagine having a girl that smokin' obsessed with you and turning her down to date a girl with a vag likely the size of the Grand Canyon?

vas_a_morir said:
Hmmmmmmmmm... Scott Pilgrim is a dumb fuck. Could you imagine having a girl that smokin' obsessed with you and turning her down to date a girl with a vag likely the size of the Grand Canyon?

Worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom