• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Scream Queens |OT|

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
While I loved it as a stand alone, it didn't really make sense as part of the episode
should have just kept it as an extra video online

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
While I loved it as a stand alone, it didn't really make sense as part of the episode
should have just kept it as an extra video online
Put down your hot pocket. 🎃

It made sense because it was a Halloween themed episode.

Wozzly

special needs, sexual needs
I died when she called her fans her special donkeys and these classic lines:

"I hope this severed leg brightens up your trailer park."

"You impress me with your frumpy spirit."

"You're so devestatingly mediocre and adorable."

I need more more Chanel-o-ween 🎃

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
New episode tonight!

Pumpkin Patch

Dean Munsch's Halloween announcement impacts the campus and Chanel's plan to throw a pumpkin-patch party to support her presidential campaign. Meanwhile, Grace and Pete put together a search party for a missing friend, which puts them in close contact with the Red Devil; and Chanel #3 and #5 learn how life could be without Chanel.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Fox also got welcome news from one of its newest dramas, the seemingly underperforming Ryan Murphy horror spoof "Scream Queens." The Sept. 22 premiere jumped 24% to a 2.1 C3 rating from a 1.7 in live-same-day, making it the biggest gainer on a percentile basis of any freshman series.

More importantly, the 0.4-point improvement shifts "Scream Queens" from a show that looked to be in danger of missing its ratings guarantees to a real contender for a renewal.

Source

:)

DrStiles

Mm-mmm! It smell like booty in here.

This silence of the lambs reference... So good. Loving the references this ep.

Yes I'm loving all of them. I just absolutely loving this show, my favorite new one or the year. Can we assume that was a nice glass of Chianti that Denise got to sample haha?

Fantastical

Death Prophet
"He needs to go"

Talking about Boone?

EDIT: Oh may talking about the guy the one that loves Zayday... assuming that's not Boone.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
the scariest thing in this episode was the twins acting ability

Matt_

before they zoomed in I actually thought they had gotten a cameo

FaceTurn

I didn't really understand the last scene. Who has to go? The red devil that let Zayday escape or the red devil that got caught in the cellar?

jond76

Banned
I didn't really understand the last scene. Who has to go? The red devil that let Zayday escape or the red devil that got caught in the cellar?

I would imagine the red devil that is hung up on Zayday. Can't imagine that's part of the plan.

Top Bottom