• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seattle-GAF!

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
-- Eww. That's like ... poor college people food. Get on board the greek food train.

YOU FOOL.

X6gUUWb.jpg

JWShUy2.jpg

Tzeentch

IMO it's Card Kingdom, hands down. Any Games Workshop in the area has awful people running their sessions and tournaments. But I'm merely an observer and occasional attendee, not a player. So take that for what it's worth.
-- Thank ya. Looks like table space and size is a bit limited, but that's less of an issue with Warmahordes.

Sarcasm

Living in Taiwan and get to go to Japan regularly (cheap!).

I am tired as hell of noodles. And really it is glorified ramen.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
KUKAI STARTED DOING GARLIC TONKOTSU!

I'm off to the Eastside brb

Hello fellow ramen lovers!
We've entered into our Summertime schedule and will be open half an hour longer on Fridays and Saturdays beginning this week.
Our times of operation are as follows:
Mon-Thur 11am-2:30pm, 5pm-9:30pm
Fri-Sat 11am-10pm
Sun 11am-9:30pm
Also, if you haven't been to Kukai recently, we just wanted to let you know of some of our new menu items. We have introduced 2 new ramen dishes (miso and garlic tonkotsu), 1 new side dish (pork bun) and 2 new toppings (extra tender pork belly and chicken breast). The new items are shown in the attached table menu.
Of a particular note, we've received great feedback on our limited edition garlic tonkotsu ramen topped with deliciously tender pork belly chashu. Why is this broth limited edition? It's boiled for many hours into an extra thick, rich and hearty broth and because it takes so long, we only have a limited number of bowls a day. Extra garlicky, rich and hearty, you can also order it low-sodium for those more sensitive to salt.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
Kukai Team
www.kukai-ramen.com

If you no longer wish to receive electronic mail, please reply to the e-mail with the word "remove" in the subject heading.

traveler

Not Wario
Still on the hunt to find a job here. Had two offers actually that got retracted once they realized I was in Georgia. (Which is strange because I make no attempt to hide my current location) I've offered to relocate at my expense, but, all other things equal, a company will take a local candidate simply out of sheer convenience and timing. Hard to make someone wait when I'm an entry level candidate.

Unfortunately, I don't have the funds to relocate without the prospect of an immediate job, so I cannot move and then search. I may just have to resign myself to another few years in Georgia building qualifications before I can move.

Oh well. Hopefully, I'll at least get to visit this summer for the International.

When I've been job hunting for a relocation, I've always tried to make it clear that I'm relocating to the area whether they offer the job or not, so they know that I really want to move there. I've even gone so far as including my planned moving date in my cover letter. Basically make it look like you are a local candidate (just not quite yet). Distant candidates area always scary because they might not actually want to relocate, or at least, may not stick around for long.

Though if you actually got offers that get retracted you might be running into a different sort of issue.

TeegsD

So, Im heading out to check out the Tri-Cities area to see how I feel about it before I decide that I wanna relocate there. I think I'll have plenty of time so I'm planning on driving over to Seattle to spend Saturday there. I saw that there is a Sounders game at 1 and I was wondering if theres much of a chance at getting a ticket at the stadium or if I should just order today online? Also, what should I check out after the game?

So, Im heading out to check out the Tri-Cities area to see how I feel about it before I decide that I wanna relocate there. I think I'll have plenty of time so I'm planning on driving over to Seattle to spend Saturday there. I saw that there is a Sounders game at 1 and I was wondering if theres much of a chance at getting a ticket at the stadium or if I should just order today online? Also, what should I check out after the game?

If my buddy gets back to me with a "no", I may have two tickets I can sell you for face value, but you aren't allowed to be a Rapids fan :)

blurrygil

I have GA tickets, as an ECS member. But you'd have to participate, dammit. ;)

And yes, tix are usually a plenty.

If my buddy gets back to me with a "no", I may have two tickets I can sell you for face value, but you aren't allowed to be a Rapids fan :)

Update: I'm sorry to say my buddy got back to with me with a "yes", so my tickets aren't available :(

There are usually a bunch of scalpers selling day of though.

Me? I'll be taking a break from painting my new house to watch the game from a local purveyor of booze, and then back to painting.

My father-in-law is in town, so we're going to the Mariners game tonight.

Mediocrity, rain and $9 craft beers ahoy!

At least they've got Bale Breaker on tap this year.

dubc35

My father-in-law is in town, so we're going to the Mariners game tonight.

Mediocrity, rain and $9 craft beers ahoy!

At least they've got Bale Breaker on tap this year.
Field 41 is refreshing and tasty. I love IPA's but I think I might like F41 over Top Cutter.

i may have had 4 field 41's already today

Edit, *checks score* not looking good

Field 41 is refreshing and tasty. I love IPA's but I think I might like F41 over Top Cutter.

i may have had 4 field 41's already today

Edit, *checks score* not looking good

Goddamn it was cold. My Field 41 (fave new beer of 2013) cost $9.75. Good thing I drank at Hooverville before the game.

Now at home eating Dicks and enjoying the warmth.

dubc35

It was looking up at the start but here we are with another losing season and being 'done' in late April. I'm a Cardinals fan first and foremost but the M's are close behind. It's sad that there will be another worthless season of baseball. :( It looks like the fans are starting to talk with their money, about time. ESPN box score says 10k last night, I doubt that.

and seriously, we can't even beat damnit Astros!

astros_medium.gif

It was looking up at the start but here we are with another losing season and being 'done' in late April. I'm a Cardinals fan first and foremost but the M's are close behind. It's sad that there will be another worthless season of baseball. :( It looks like the fans are starting to talk with their money, about time. ESPN box score says 10k last night, I doubt that.

and seriously, we can't even beat damnit Astros!

astros_medium.gif

Hey,the Astros are the best baseball team ever. Killer Bs for life.... :(

TeegsD

I have GA tickets, as an ECS member. But you'd have to participate, dammit. ;)

And yes, tix are usually a plenty.

Oh, I'm so down to participate =D

Thats good to hear. Buying tickets online would be easier but I want to make sure I can get there first before committing. Worst case scenario, I'm sure I could find a bar to hang out and watch the game at

Top Bottom