• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seattle-GAF!

blurrygil

The 5th would be tough for me to make. Spending time up in the passes and then a possible show I may be seeing later that evening. :-/

Has a location been decided yet?

Anyone here live at the Citizen Apartments on E. Madison? Thinking about moving in but wanted some opinions on the place first. Also, if anyone knows of any cheap places in the Seattle U/Capitol Hill area, let me know!

Are there such things as cabs that have no meter and demand $25 for a cab ride from capitol hill to queen anne? #nevergoingoutonnewyearsagain #expensivetonotdrivedrunk

GrizzNKev

Banned
I moved my flight back to Seattle to Friday but I don't think you want some kid under drinking age near you. Would like to meet some of you hipstery folk though.

I'm not available this Saturday, but there will be a January edition of Seattle Bore Drinks, and you guys are probably welcome to tag along. Won't be on Capitol Hill, though. More like U District/Greenlake/Ravenna/Wallingford/Fremont area.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I'm not available this Saturday, but there will be a January edition of Seattle Bore Drinks, and you guys are probably welcome to tag along. Won't be on Capitol Hill, though. More like U District/Greenlake/Ravenna/Wallingford/Fremont area.

have heard good things about the drinks at the otherwise horrific Moon Temple on 45th.

have heard good things about the drinks at the otherwise horrific Moon Temple on 45th.

My favorites in our neck of the woods are Latona Pub, Hudson Public House and Uber. Burgundian and Mutiny Hall are pretty good, too. Brouwers is douchey (who the hell has a bouncer?) at times, but their taplist is always stellar.

Seattle Bore Drinks for January should be at Uber. Great great place.

We must have seen each other. Throw in Naked City, Roosevelt Alehouse, and 74th St Alehouse, and you've pretty much got all of my non-Ballard drinking holes.

Naked City is great, I know the guys who own it.

Latona Pub is my go-to since it's the closest to my house. About a five minute walk.

cdyhybrid

They arrested the dude who shot and killed someone at Munchbar. He was one of the kids who beat Tuba Man to death. Lock him up and throw away the key.

Tunic

Place in Bellevue. Pretty douchey, although it is in Bellevue so that's to be expected.

The owners said that it will be permanently closed now. Sounds like they had several violations including letting that 19 year old in and with a weapon. Interesting that they would allow a nightclub like that at the mall where there are tons of kids around every night for Snowflake Lane.

Damn, guys.

Anyone else still on for tomorrow? Or should we look into rescheduling for another time? Might be the best option here if not many can make it.

Cheech

Took a business trip to Seattle in October for a week. Stayed at the downtown Hilton. You guys have the best fuckin city in the States. Respect.

Top Bottom