• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Seattle-GAF!

jb1234

Nice, I laughed at a few of those.

It may only be two months long but summer in Seattle is absolutely beautiful. I don't see how you could possibly disagree during August each year.

Especially compared to some cities I've been to. NYC was miserable in the summer.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
right? they're like a buck a pop anyway. plus, who only eats 1! free stuff is always better than unfree stuff, but that's going to be mobbed.

Only way to make it worthwhile is get in line, and start drinking. By the time you get served you might be drunk enough to enjoy them.

Evlar

Banned
If I were to work in the South Lake Union area, where would I want to live in Seattle?
I work in SLU and live in Ballard. The bus commute is about 25 minutes, counting the walk to the stop. It's about a 15 minute drive on the typical weekday morning. You can probably find something at the high end of your price range.

And Ballard is awesome.

Nice mantra, sounds like a great night.

I'm thinking about pigging out at Red Mill tonight, personally. It's been awhile and I could use the calories considering I haven't eaten much today.

cdyhybrid

Can't do any work or play games with no power, can't go to the gym because the power is out there too... Time to start getting hammered I guess :p

Evlar

Banned
Just got home from my brother's place in south Seattle. Nothing but rain on the roads down there. Holy fuck, there's still little drifts of hail on my front steps!

Missed the whole thing. Must have been a crazy storm.

FuturusX

dick's is foul. why would you recommend them?

Did you get banned for calling Dick's foul?

Reminds of an Almost Live skit (Seattle comedy sketch show) - the one where aliens destroy areas around Seattle, when they hit Kent it's kinda okay but Dicks...now it's on.

Can't find it on youtubes :(

Top Bottom