• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEGA TGS 2011 Stage Show (Sep 15th - 18th JP Time)

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Bayo 2 or everyone dies.

jett

D-Member
If Bayonetta 2 isn't announced there is only one question

What the hell has Kamiya been doing for the past two years

ezekial45

Banned
I should stop going to Kamiya's twitter page.

Hmm... RT @ace3005: @PG_kamiya good morning , tgs just started, exited about any game ?

:) RT @ace3005: @PG_kamiya maybe bayo 2 :D

MrDaravon

I haven't been following this at all, but why specifically are people thinking there's going to be a Bayonetta 2 reveal here?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
SailorDaravon said:
I haven't been following this at all, but why specifically are people thinking there's going to be a Bayonetta 2 reveal here?
Because Kamiya has been teasing it/trolling on Twitter.

MrDaravon

Chamber said:
Because Kamiya has been teasing it/trolling on Twitter.

I saw the rumors about that and his twitter stuff recently, I just hadn't heard anything tying it specifically to this timeframe, and the schedule listing doesn't seem to really indicate it either. Seems to have been a bust either way, as I think PSO2 is starting momentarily :(

Himself

bay-o-net-ta chk chk chkchkchk bay-o-net-ta chk chk chkchkchk.

But seriously, their line-up looks good without a Bayonetta 2/new Kamita reveal. But with either of those? Good god.

jett

D-Member
game+over+man.jpg

GameE

How is it that like all the rumors on that list were true except bayonetta 2 and Monster Hunter for vita? D:

Top Bottom