• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SEGA TGS 2011 Stage Show (Sep 15th - 18th JP Time)

IrishNinja

djplaeskool said:
tl2N8.jpg

OMG HYPE

seeing more from Sonic Generations, black panther 2 and binary domain should be cool, but this is the main event here for me.

Duxxy3 said:
Phantasy star 5, panzer dragoon, jet set radio futurer

Come on sega!!

pipe dreams all around, but i support this nonetheless.

Vespa

Dissonance said:
I have way too much faith in SEGA these days. Lets see some surprises. :D

Binary Domain also looks great.

Binary Domain could be something special, love the b-movie feel to it. I'm hoping for bad/cheesy dialog ala Resident Evil 1 through out and some Resi 4/Gears style action <3 go SEGA! Music in the past trailers are awesome too and would be double awesome if that's indicative of the final score.

I just know this will be the time sega stop crushing my soul and finally announce Panzer Dragoon Saga Continues. Either that or Outrun 3... Or Virtua Fighter 5 F..... Wait. OH SHIT

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I didn't know this was going on.

Laaaaaaaag. They're talking about Black Panther 2 right now, but lag.

Chemical Plant Modern Sonic music?

Nix

Banned
Where's Valkyria Chronicles 3 localization Sega? Fuck!

I already bought the first artbook (which is awesome) and I have the second pre-ordered. Don't dick me around Sega; make it happen.

Also, will be getting Binary domain, day one, if not just for the hilarious team moments.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Nix said:
Where's Valkyria Chronicles 3 localization Sega? Fuck!

I already bought the first artbook (which is awesome) and I have the second pre-ordered. Don't dick me around Sega; make it happen.
If they do localize it, I hope they bring over the budget version since it seems to have extras. But this is all on SEGA of America now, I guess.

Majukun

but are there any space and time for announcement in this stage show?
they are talkin non-stop about only one game ò_ò

Top Bottom