• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel.

.........but with more than just Homura fighting Saber from Fate/Stay.

Eolz

If we have to settle for a fighting game (I don't think it would fit the series), I'd prefer it to follow the Persona 4 Arena example. Lots of story / VN still present (and good gameplay as well of course).

-Updates PS4.-
-Goes to Community page.-
-Looks at top 100.-
"Wow, this is pretty cool. Test Your Might and Bifuteki already have pages."
-Continues looking.-
-Sees a pair of tits with the tag "Nugz N Thugz".-
"Well, that escalated quickly."

Those "exclusive" Valkyrie Drive figurines? They're both on amiami.

Mamori / Mirei

That's really surprising. Wonder if they decided they weren't making enough pre orders. Being exclusive was dumb. 13.9k is low enough that I might bite. However, being on Ami might mean they go cheaper in the after market. Hmmm decisions decisions.

The ATX version is uncensored and it's airing too.You'll have to use fansubs if you want to watch that one though.

ATX versions are often censored too though, just a lot less but still a decent bit more than bluray especially for "heavy" ecchi stuff which I believe this is gonna be. But I guess it depends on how much you want to watch stuff as it airs versus waiting 6-8months later.

Anyway picked up SK early this week, was very pleasantly surprised as the gameplay is pretty fun. Already ordered SK2 since it's apparently even better. Really wish I didn't have to play on 3DS though, I'd totally buy a Wii TV thing like the Playstation TV so I can play those games. And a Wii U since I don't have one. Looking forward to Estival too even though I think I like the 3DS old school "2D" brawler beat-em-up presentation more so than the musou 3D.

I had some apprehensions since I didn't particularily like the anime, but the game has quite a bit of story stuff mixed in and the gameplay alone is worth it.

L.O.R.D

for all yumi's lover , this is for you

2736359-6764866407-5mpZQ.gif

ShinMaruku

Senran Kagura with them as adults playing like Ninja Gaiden and Ni Oh. Now THAT would be awesome. Fighting Youma like that. :E

Mirei is beautiful

6l4euGw.png

Really hyped for Mermaid, just four days more!

I just hope the series has substance and isn't just fanservice for fanservice's sake.

EDIT:

Holy shit

Yuka Iguchi and Mikako Izawa will be hosting the "Valkyrie Drive: Radio Mermaid" program on HiBiKi Radio. They'll be talking about the series, and will probably sometimes have guests on the show and such. They'll also be responding to fan letters every week and stuff like that.
They'll be posting every Tuesday starting October 13th.

http://hibiki-radio.jp/description/vdm
They're not cutting corners to promote Mermaid

Update on the Estival Versus EU LE Dakimakura

oh boy

First off, you may have noticed some polls we were throwing around our social media, two specifically - one relating to the more familiar characters, and a second, relating to SK:EV characters. We’ve been very fortunate to work closely with the legendary producer, Takaki-san once again in order to create the ‘Ultimate SK Dakimakura’ case for our SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS ‘Bahonkas Edition’ - we believe we’ve done just that, with your aid! Everyone’s votes have helped us solidify our original vision of the Dakimakura with even more clarity.

We are happy to confirm that the Dakimakura for SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS will not have one, nor two, but a total of three characters! In true SENRAN KAGURA rival fashion, one side will exhibit the regular pairing of the ever bosomy Katsuragi, and will find herself in the familiar company with the consistently stoical Hikage. On the reverse, fully representing the new title, SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS, will be the fantastic drumming instrumentalist Renka with her landslide victory in the polls! It was always going to be a hard final choice, as there are so many great and worthy characters to choose from - but we are sure this marvelous threesome will be to your liking and a unique piece for every collector! We had always planned for a unique design that could really boost the already bursting ESTIVAL VERSUS editions with even more SENRAN KAGURA righteousness.

Completely new design, you can see sketches here
http://estivalversus.com/updates/

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Busticated (final DLC that lets you adjust bust size) is out in the US for SK2, 2890 blocks to download.

Eolz

Superb. Was waiting for this before preordering.
Still no estimate of the release date, apart from between February and May 2016?

Top Bottom