• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

ChrisDM

Have there been any updates regarding a release date for the West on Senran Kagura: Estival Versus for PS4? I tried looking up any info, but cannot seem to find much. I know it's set for a Winter 2015 window, but we're reaching that point soon.

Have there been any updates regarding a release date for the West on Senran Kagura: Estival Versus for PS4? I tried looking up any info, but cannot seem to find much. I know it's set for a Winter 2015 window, but we're reaching that point soon.

None whatsoever, we might get some info on XSEED's event this week but considering their track record we won't get a solid release date until a month (at its earliest) of the actual release.

They've also gone to record on their twitter to say that EV WONT be released this year.

ChrisDM

None whatsoever, we might get some info on XSEED's event this week but considering their track record we won't get a solid release date until a month (at its earliest) of the actual release.

They've also gone to record on their twitter to say that EV WONT be released this year.

Oh no... I'm gonna go hunting for that tweet. Will post if I find it. I was so looking forward to playing that this year, but I guess this gives me more time to fully complete Shinovi Versus.

EDIT: Found it :'(

https://twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/637678230758035456

Demoskinos

I think this will be the first set of DLC that I don't bother buying. Tbh haven't played with the previous two DLC characters much at all. There is just...not a lot to actually do with them that is super replayable.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I think this will be the first set of DLC that I don't bother buying. Tbh haven't played with the previous two DLC characters much at all. There is just...not a lot to actually do with them that is super replayable.

I know what you mean, but I get enough enjoyment out of replaying other levels with them on hard and you can always use them in the survival/tower defense mode.

L.O.R.D

I am trying to play online,but can't find anyone
Is the game deserted or no one play online?
How the online in this game anyway?

ShinMaruku

What is your psnid? I can add you to the group. Then you can use the function to talk to members to set up multiplayer events. Most will be on Estival though but I'm sure some will oblige you.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hey so Shinovi Versus coming to PC in the US.

Now how many of the fans are working on nude mods as we speak?

MUnited83

For you.
Fuck yes SK in PC! Never ended up buying the english version of Shinovi Versus for the Vita so this is amazing news.
This is really weird and awesome. I would have never guessed that
It was expected actually, the SK devs already said previously that they were really interested on Steam and bringing SK to the PC

ShinMaruku

So until we find out who is doing it I won't go "WOO nude mods" because if it's bad it's dead in the water. Look at DOA. Look how people ignored history and just assumed it would work because they bought bullshit PR from certain people.

Demoskinos

So until we find out who is doing it I won't go "WOO nude mods" because if it's bad it's dead in the water. Look at DOA. Look how people ignored history and just assumed it would work because they bought bullshit PR from certain people.

I trust XSEED way more than Team Ninja to do a PC port since XSEED has done successful PC ports in the past like Akiba's Trip which is a fine version of that game.

ShinMaruku

I trust XSEED way more than Team Ninja to do a PC port since XSEED has done successful PC ports in the past like Akiba's Trip which is a fine version of that game.

XSeed os a publisher. Do we know how well Marvelous the actual developer's ports are? If it's the same as Akiba it could work out. If they go cheap and do what all the other developers outside of the Neputina guys, port could be bad. We don't have enough into to say it will or won't be bad. That said, nobody would mod Yumi out most of the 'anti' Yumi people are either her biggest fans or don't have the time to redo the game to mod her out. :p

What is your psnid? I can add you to the group. Then you can use the function to talk to members to set up multiplayer events. Most will be on Estival though but I'm sure some will oblige you.

is there a GAF community for estival on PS4 ? if so please send me an invite ( PSn id = GAF id )
I do seek Some Estival MP action.

Isotope

SK on PC.

sz9mAJX.gif

Top Bottom