• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

VD continue to disappoint, I won't see ever getting better than a cheap Mai Hime clone. Hopefully Marvelous will get back to SK after this.

If SK trends that way it'll only be in cheap spinoffs (ala Bon Appetit) or OVAs/specials imo.
It'll probably still get a bit lewder, but more in terms of innuendos or animations (cf Estival Versus) while still being good ratings side.

I wouldn't mind seeing the girls snuggling each others to unlock the next tier of their shinobi powers :3

VD continue to disappoint, I won't see ever getting better than a cheap Mai Hime clone. Hopefully Marvelous will get back to SK after this.

I wouldn't mind seeing the girls snuggling each others to unlock the next tier of their shinobi powers :3

There isn't that many mai hime clones on the market so i guess i don't mind.

L.O.R.D

got back to SK2 after the save corrupt
now i am better then before , and i discovered the awesome Dual Finisher ( R+A )
wow , every due has it's own scene ?

i still have problems with Mirai and Yagyū , every combo Mirai knock us off , not sure what is happening , and that battle take forever because of that

i like this game
the only thing i hate about it , its because on the 3DS

because this game need precise movements and attack , and holding a 3DS give me hand cramp
i can play SV for long time in my Vita 2000 and still enjoy it
but on 3DS i have to rest every 10 minutes ( OG or XL )

i hope they port SK2 to steam too , it's very weird they announce only SV coming to steam.

Eolz

You should look into the circle pad pro or another grip for 3DS, apparently helps a lot people having problems with the 3DS shape.
But yeah, I doubt there'll be a Steam port. It seems way easier to port Vita games than 3DS ones (and there's already enough problems for jp publishers porting a vita game).

L.O.R.D

You should look into the circle pad pro or another grip for 3DS, apparently helps a lot people having problems with the 3DS shape.
But yeah, I doubt there'll be a Steam port. It seems way easier to port Vita games than 3DS ones (and there's already enough problems for jp publishers porting a vita game).

i have the circle pad pro , and its really weird , the second circle pad don't do any thing in this game
the R button is always give me problems , i blow to it and fix it for 2 minute , then it keep not working
i used the toothbrush but this method not working for me
how hard to open the 3DS and clean the button ?

Famitsu has new screens about Bhikkuni.

We see an example on the different transformations an ecsta suffers according to the level of the bond with her partner and some giant mechas that seemingly serve as bosses.

Any idea if this game is getting a physical copy in NA? Otherwise I'll just pre-order the UK version I guess. All I've seen up for preorders are PAL copies.

Which game? Estival Versus? Yeah its going to get a physical release. Xseed hasn't given a date yet though.

Edit: Doubt will be on the level of the Euro collectors edition though.

Looks like Marvelous EU might have something to do with Nitroplus Blasterz in Europe

https://twitter.com/marvelous_games/status/662597871435427840

XZUMlng.png

the whole thing is dumb

I don't know why I keep letting myself get suckered into these threads

That's why it's dumb. Seeing the usual shit posting from Morrigan Stark and just how people respond. As well as the calling out of anime avatars. At this point those thread are so formulaic I just laugh.

That's why it's dumb. Seeing the usual shit posting from Morrigan Stark and just how people respond. As well as the calling out of anime avatars. At this point those thread are so formulaic I just laugh.

Threads like those and graphical comparison threads are graveyards. I stay away from them. There was like 5-6 people banned on the first page alone of the thread about which console Fallout 4 played better on.

ShinMaruku

Okies as the release comes closer I will be sprucing up the community on psn.Also those with the import should put stuff and schedule events :)

XSEED: "Because of culture concerns we won't be able to bring you the daki but look forward to the OST CD and 15 page artbook!" :D

Is what I expect from xseed.

Demoskinos

XSEED: "Because of culture concerns we won't be able to bring you the daki but look forward to the OST CD and 15 page artbook!" :D

Is what I expect from xseed.

I think the realities with XSEED is they usually don't have the budget for stuff like that but fuck me would I kill for that Daki.

Top Bottom