• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Eolz

A better way would be for XSEED to follow Marvelous EU's footsteps and try to see how many people would buy the LE to make only those numbers.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Xseed will most likely do a repeat of SV, being we'll get an OST & perhaps an artbook as well. I'd be amazed if we got some bonus DLC as well like with Onechanbara Z2 Chaos.

Demoskinos

Xseed will most likely do a repeat of SV, being we'll get an OST & perhaps an artbook as well. I'd be amazed if we got some bonus DLC as well like with Onechanbara Z2 Chaos.

Yeah, that is usually the reality of what XSEED can financially pull off which I mean I *get* that they sort of have to ride that financial tightrope but I would like them to offer something else even if it was an extremely limited run that you could only get directly from them or something.

That would kill their profits. I know people who have offered to import it for me but don't know if I want to spend $150 + on it.

How so? Most of the people wanting to import the stuff just want the goodies and/or are collectors and will probably be buying the NA releases too.

Like for the 3DS release, it is region locked so we would have to buy the NA release anyways.

I looked into importing too but yea it just cost too damn much due to VAT.

A better way would be for XSEED to follow Marvelous EU's footsteps and try to see how many people would buy the LE to make only those numbers.

They already said it costs too much for them to do that.

How so? Most of the people wanting to import the stuff just want the goodies and/or are collectors and will probably be buying the NA releases too.

Like for the 3DS release, it is region locked so we would have to buy the NA release anyways.

I looked into importing too but yea it just cost too damn much due to VAT.

Sony systems aren't region locked so why would someone buy both regions?

I understand with the 3ds but not with the Playstation games.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Vita is so annoying to do multiple regions on that its worth it to buy a separate region Vita and memory card if you play a lot of imports.

Sony systems aren't region locked so why would someone buy both regions?

I understand with the 3ds but not with the Playstation games.

I do lol (different cover art) :)

But in general, just let us buy the games. I mean, they even stopped sales of the JP verison a month or so before it came out on Amiami.

Demoskinos

Vita is so annoying to do multiple regions on that its worth it to buy a separate region Vita and memory card if you play a lot of imports.

Yup. Talk about dream firmware features for the Vita... being able to have more than one account would be AMAZING.

Happy birthday Daidouji.

y5nN3qA.gif

Hadoukie

If it's Dai's birthday, then how 'bout a fucking card, new wave assholes?!?!?

Anyway, saw ep 5 of Valkyrie drive. So now we got giant naked girls now? And they actually made veins for her tits?

Yup, show of the millennium right here.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag

Yup, this is exactly what I did. And because of DLC, I will probably end up buying the Japanese DOAX4 instead of the Asian version.

Eolz

Happy birthday Daidoji!
One of my favourite SK characters for sure. Really nice to see Marvelous Europe celebrating those birthdays every time too.
20120305-dai002.jpg

Official Daidoji pic from the official blog, was translated in the english artbook as 'Daidoji - she looks good all dolled up!".

Happy birthday Daidoji!
One of my favourite SK characters for sure. Really nice to see Marvelous Europe celebrating those birthdays every time too.
20120305-dai002.jpg

Official Daidoji pic from the official blog, was translated in the english artbook as 'Daidoji - she looks good all dolled up!".

D'awwww. She does look good like that but like a completely different character. I hope we get colored art of that. Daidoji is my number 2 girl.

jwk94

So what's the word on the US EV releease date? I heard it got delayed to 2016 in EU. Is that the same for the US or is it still Winter 2015?

Demoskinos

So what's the word on the US EV releease date? I heard it got delayed to 2016 in EU. Is that the same for the US or is it still Winter 2015?

Its 2016 for sure. Early 2016 most likely. No set date but If I had to guess February sounds about right to me.

Eolz

It was never announced as 2015 for US and EU. Always was 2016, and recently something between Feb and Apr 2016.

So I was kind of thinking to myself where I would like this franchise to go. I feel like I would love to have 1 more game with the girls we know and give them a good send off.

After that I'm not sure where I'd like for the series to go. Following adult Shinobi would be cool but I don't know if that fits in with the goofiness that the series brings. I feel like the adult shinobi missions are always really serious.

My thought would be a prequel and they could do the class before the current one. So like when Daidouji is a 1st year.

Maybe I just want more Daidouji screen time.

ShinMaruku

We don't need to send the girls off. We can see them as adults fighting youma and other things. They could do so much outside the school thing.

If I remember correctly, SV spoke of some kind of uber-Youma existence from which all the other youmas are produced. Maybe defeating it could provide a good sense of closure for the series.

.... who am I kidding : I don't want the series to end, I NEED MORE SK GAMES AND SK ANIME ! Please Marvelous :)

ShinMaruku

Well it is Kagura after all :p

Also since the older ones do some pretty awesome shit they could use that to build more systems for us to play with.

So, I finally played Deep Crimson's Special Missions. They're fun as hell, specially the ones where you have to beat all the enemies without being hit and the boss rush ones.

Dai is a freaking beast, I beat all the bosses without transforming. Just making a good use of her stance. She's the best

L.O.R.D

just finished Senran kagura 2 , oh shit, this game is awesome
people should play this game even if they hate the fan service , you can turn off most of the fan service stuff
True Orochi
was cheap as fuck , also , i hadn't have any problem with
True Kagura
but i felt if i was alone i will do better , i didn't like the co op mode in general , felt too distracting for me.

also , i hate naraku , she is too powerful , especially in Yuma's nest
and when combine here with kagura , shit is happens

i have all the DLCs, but only finished the 3rd for obvious reasons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Watched the first 4 valkyrie drive mermaid anime.

That's a lewd franchise alright.

But i'm somewhat intrested in the game much more now.

What is exactly wrong with Bhikkhuni's designs?

8448Sb3.jpg

They're pretty distinctive and convey pretty well each girl's personality

I'd have to agree that i have no problem with either the mermaid design nor the bikkuni designs.
They do their job correctly. my main problem is some characters personnality traits ( in mermaid ) but nothing that bad IMO

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I wonder if Xseed is waiting for all the DLC & patches to come out in Japan so they can start figuring out how to distribute it in the US. I'm still holding out for most, if not all of the patches to already be on the disc, or maybe at least a day one patch.

Still amazed they're doing them at this point considering the game came out in March. Such an upgrade from SV's DLC being just clothing & then Rin & Daidouji who are now free once more.

Top Bottom