• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Isotope

But we haven't seen any gameplay screenshots of Kagura yet, have we?

There is this:

CSVHY3vUcAAtqAy.jpg:orig

Which is based off this (Revealed at the beginning of August I think). It's an older version of Kagura, which is pretty cool:

Eolz

There is this:

Which is based off this (Revealed at the beginning of August I think). It's an older version of Kagura, which is pretty cool:

Oh yeah, I knew about the concept teaser (and who Kagura really is :p), just never seen a screenshot before. Thanks!

I wonder if Xseed is waiting for all the DLC & patches to come out in Japan so they can start figuring out how to distribute it in the US. I'm still holding out for most, if not all of the patches to already be on the disc, or maybe at least a day one patch.

Still amazed they're doing them at this point considering the game came out in March. Such an upgrade from SV's DLC being just clothing & then Rin & Daidouji who are now free once more.

For some reason I'm honestly scared Xseed won't bring over the DLC.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Why did it take so long for the character whose name is in the title of the series to actually be playable?

Also I wonder if licensing could prevent the DLC from coming g over. Hopefully not.
If Xseed was able to bring over all the licensed stuff for Akiba's Trip (Disgaea/Prinny, Hyperdimension Neptunia, Super Sonico, DiGi Charat, Genshiken), I think they should be able to bring it to the US. Plus maybe the deal counted for the US as well. Plus, wasn't the game confirmed for the US before the confirmation of the crossover characters?

& really, does anyone even have the game rights to Ikki Tousen here in the US? All I remember was a PS2 or PSP game that was suppose to come over, but was cancelled, & Funimation wouldn't cause any problems since they only own the anime/dub rights.

Rough translation of the patch notes, courtesy of /skg/

*Ability to pat head added.
*Ability to kiss added.
*When adjusting accessories you can press Triangle to change to diorama mode poses.
Playstation Camera support added:
While in the dressing room, your Senran can now use tracking to look back at you.
Now available.
You can now change your Senran's default hair color.
*In the favorite costumes list, you can now press Square to display the outfit before switching to it.
*In online multiplayer you now have the option to disable custom costumes.
Bug Fixes
*Bug where you were unable to view Day 1's story has been fixed.
*This patch will be the final patch.
Naraku will be released the third week of December.

The series has gone full waifu, you never go full waifu

Final Patch of the game ? And the butchered Share Options ?

Is it supposed to stay that way forever ? WTF

How about you correct the Nude glitch and let people share videos of your game....

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"In the favorite costumes list, you can now press Square to display the outfit before switching to it."

Can I do that for ANY costume, because it was always a damn pain seeing "swimsuit #53" trying to remember what the hell it was, only to remember it's "swimsuit pattern #3, version #5 color".

Considering this is meant to be the final patch, maybe this is a sign that Xseed wanted to wait until this patch was out so it could be on the disc at launch or have it be a day-one update.

Demoskinos

Final Patch of the game ? And the butchered Share Options ?

Is it supposed to stay that way forever ? WTF

How about you correct the Nude glitch and let people share videos of your game....
Pretty sure they did. But since it exists in the vanilla version of the game you could still always run 1.0 and still access it and that would allow you to still upload nudie shots.

Pretty sure they did. But since it exists in the vanilla version of the game you could still always run 1.0 and still access it and that would allow you to still upload nudie shots.

They didn't .
Well you totally misunderstood me.

They didn't correct this. I don't want the nude thing .. i want to record my play session and share them with my share button.
They blocked that because share broadcasting was one of the way to activate the nude glitch.
All i want is the nude glitch FIXED so i can share vids properly

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Xseed posted this on their Twitter:

"For those who've been asking, SK ESTIVAL VERSUS is physical/digital and still slated for winter 2015 (early 2016). We have no other updates at this time other than it's still dutifully being worked on by the SK team. We'll keep you posted!"

Eolz

Nice, confirmed for being before March at least (obviously not december).
February would be nice, at least in Europe, would be one year like SK2.

Also wow at the video. Triggers by holding hands, missing some characters though.

Nice, confirmed for being before March at least (obviously not december).
February would be nice, at least in Europe, would be one year like SK2.

Also wow at the video. Triggers by holding hands, missing some characters though.

Not quite everyone is able to do the event. Namely Hikage, Daidouji, and so on. Here's another take of it as well. But that's it as far as characters able for it.

Jawmuncher

March is a bit less crowded than February right? January would be the true best due to how barren it is. Though I'm sure they want some actual marketing before release.

Demoskinos

They didn't .
Well you totally misunderstood me.

They didn't correct this. I don't want the nude thing .. i want to record my play session and share them with my share button.
They blocked that because share broadcasting was one of the way to activate the nude glitch.
All i want is the nude glitch FIXED so i can share vids properly

I thought the only nude trick was the thing you could do with the bikini in the dressing room. I know of that trick.

Top Bottom