• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Quick preface for anyone not up to date, but a bunch of possible steam game entries recently came out on SteamDB including some that were pretty surprising to me.

I noticed that theres an entry for Shinovi Versus on the page as well as entries for the recently announced Iffy games like Neptunia U.

I know that these were previously known but I wanted to let people here know that they can search for any other games that their curious about especially after titles like Danganronpa and EDF 4.1 showed up.

Now this is not even close to a guarantee but just something I wanted to bring up so people can do their own searching and maybe post what they find here.

To search the site, go to steamDB and when you make a search in the search box it will default to looking for Apps, just click the Packages tab and retry your search.

L.O.R.D

already posted this in the anime thread
but i'll post it here too

episode 9 of Valkyrie Drive

damn , shit is getting serious , i wonder if they gonna stop at episode 12 to continue on the game ?
if that so , shit , i need to import it.

Alfebit

Banned
I thought she was about to go into Witch Time there for a second.

Disappointed they didn't make out but otherwise it's lookin' real good. Xseed lesgo.

http://www.siliconera.com/2015/12/0...r-edition-comes-with-an-art-book-and-pin-ups/

Senran Kagura: Estival Versus will be available in standard and special editions when it comes to the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita next year. People who really love the ninjas will have the option of choosing an Endless Summer version of the game.

The Senran Kagura: Estival Versus Endless Summer box focuses on the series art. In addition to a copy of the PlayStation 4 or PlayStation Vita game, it also includes an art book and random set of 2.5” by 3.5” pin-up art cards featuring characters from Hanzo National Academy, Homura’s Crimson Squad, Hebijo Clandestine Girls’ Academy, or Gessen Girls’ Academy. It will also include a two-disc soundtrack with music from the game.

Senran Kagura: Estival Versus is coming to the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita in the first quarter of 2016. The standard edition will be $39.99 on the handheld and $49.99 on the console. The Senran Kagura: Estival Versus Endless Summer edition will be $49.99 on the PlayStation Vita and $59.99 on the PlayStation 4.

Hmmm. Unless the artbook includes some new material (interviews) I'll stick with the regular version since I have the japanese artbook already

Demoskinos

Ugh. While I appreciate Xseed and the work they put in localizing games I can't help be salty when Europe gets a Katsu/Hikage daki and we're stuck with an artbook.

SerTapTap

It's only $10 more so I'm not too mad, I knew there was no way in hell we were getting the chibi figures which is why I imported.

I am annoyed at the apparently random "collectable" cards included in it though. Bonuses should never be random. If I don't get Ryona's I'll be ticked.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ehh, expected that since SV had about the same thing. Retail price for game + OST & artbook is fine by me, especially if the OST quality is like the other games.

.....so how long until we start a trading thread for those cards?

Demoskinos

Ehh, expected that since SV had about the same thing. Retail price for game + OST & artbook is fine by me, especially if the OST quality is like the other games.

Watch Puruzi get a Yumi card.

Apparently the cheaper "standard edition" will be digital only, like the other SK games. That's what it sounds like on the XSEED twitter.

I'm sure there's going to be a lot of trading here and in the OT for those cards. I hope they use some good New Wave art for those :p

Alfebit

Banned

I'll give you all my cards for a Ryona card

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Still debating on PS4 or Vita. I finally got a PS4 on Thanksgiving so I'd like to build my library, but Vita would be nice for portability, cheaper price & more likely to pick up & continue playing. Not to mention the LE is actually for both systems.

Demoskinos

I'm actually debating if I'll buy the western release at all. I'd be more inclined if the share options were not disabled but... not going to hold my breath on that.

L.O.R.D

Still debating on PS4 or Vita. I finally got a PS4 on Thanksgiving so I'd like to build my library, but Vita would be nice for portability, cheaper price & more likely to pick up & continue playing. Not to mention the LE is actually for both systems.
And the ability to hide the game from everyone so they can't see you playing the game.

L.O.R.D

to anyone who appose and stand against our Yumi , think again.

RAI5174.jpg

Marvelous Japan account has been terminated by YT. So if you want to see the Bhikkhuni gameplay trailers check Takaki's twitter for links to other places with them

Eolz

We've always been treading on very thin ice

Yeah, just making references to content on Taka's twitter and other stuff (VD episodes) when it's too lewd like we're doing is good.

Don't think there's any problems with the rest.
Marvelous Europe is still giving away some good stuff on their social networks accounts btw.

ShinMaruku

Not touching that thread. That said, what they shown of the anime and the huge tieing of it to the game it's no surprise it went that way. That said now you see the slickness of how Senran Kagura does it's lewd stuff and how they just have lesbian swords and what not.

Top Bottom