• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Okay, after messing with the Dressing Room more I can confirm that the lingerie options are lacking. It's the same few designs repeated over and over with minor shape changes.

I hope that they attend to this properly in a future title, especially for all the trouble one goes through to get them all in the Lottery.

I counted and there're only six unique designs in EV, it's easy to check since Daidoji and Rin's underwear are separated from the rest at the end of the list. They should have just used the ones on SV and fixed them to look better in EV. I found this pic if you want too see the ones from SV.

http://i.imgur.com/NYYutHY.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Okay, after messing with the Dressing Room more I can confirm that the lingerie options are lacking. It's the same few designs repeated over and over with minor shape changes.

I hope that they attend to this properly in a future title, especially for all the trouble one goes through to get them all in the Lottery.
I still find it silly why hey couldn't just have them be C1, C2, C3, etc. considering they do that for the default outfits. It's faster on PS4, but it's still a pain having to individually check each outfit to remember "oh right, it's this design".

I mean, granted, I've learned it's just the colors for each character, but separated by the bottom part's shape, but still a pain when you don't own all of them.

Ultimadrago

I counted and there're only six unique designs in EV, it's easy to check since Daidoji and Rin's underwear are separated from the rest at the end of the list. They should have just used the ones on SV and fixed them to look better in EV. I found this pic if you want too see the ones from SV.

http://i.imgur.com/NYYutHY.jpg

Yeah, that looks much better. :S

I still find it silly why hey couldn't just have them be C1, C2, C3, etc. considering they do that for the default outfits. It's faster on PS4, but it's still a pain having to individually check each outfit to remember "oh right, it's this design".

I mean, granted, I've learned it's just the colors for each character, but separated by the bottom part's shape, but still a pain when you don't own all of them.

Exactly.

Alfebit

Banned
Ce4zFFMUMAAcDxj.jpg:large

All the characters in UPPERS are now female and the name has been changed to OPPAIS

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
That better be a DLC mode.

Also getting that vibe when they jokes about all the Hanzo girls being male.....PUT THEM IN UPPERS.

Eolz

Excellent aprils fools, and not the first time he does that too! :p
senran-kagura-genderbend.jpg

For those interested, not sure if that's new, but SK2 is on sale for 23£ on Marvelous UK store. That said, it's probably on sale on some other places too (fake edit: yeah, 20£ on rice digital).

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
So I got Senran Kagura Burst for the 3ds, guess i'm part of the club now. Only started, but really liking Ikaruga.

Also I'm curious, would this game run better on a new 3ds?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The only benefit of New 3DS is the fact SK2 uses the Circle Pad Pro for....camera, I think? Otherwise, the first game came out a while before New 3DS, as I recall.

Even if it doesn't work out, you have to respect the man's commitment.

Like he could've just ignored it like most Devs would.

It's ironic, knowing that one of the most controversial franchises made in Japan (at least to the US) has probably the most sincere man running it.

inafking

Does anyone know if EV has less censorship in the JP release than in the NA one?

IDK if the least amount of censhorship are the light beams in the JP version on the sexy finishers. The most you can sneak is through a bug so it's a mistery if in the JP version you can see nipples and stuff.

In the other hand, are there any news on the exact date when the PC version for SV comes out?

I hope anyone can confirm this.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Pretty sure that bug was patched if I recall correctly. But the games are pretty much the same, save for Xseed removing the ages for each girl in their profiles.

Edit: So did anyone try that new Miss Shinobi contest via the 1.19 patch?
There's 3 contests you can enter: "Free Contest", "April Birthday Party", & "Sapling Festival"

"April Birthday Party" has it so you can only use Yozakura (because she's the only one born in April) & you can win "Octopus" (I assume an accessory). "Sapling Festival" restricts you to Hibari, Shiki, Ryobi, Ryona, Mirai, &/or Kafura, letting you win "Bebeby". Free Contest just lets you submit whatever & there's no reward.

The ranking is determined by how many likes it has. You can give out 5, it seems, & it'll give you details as to what the person used to make their diorama.

MetalDeer

Would've totally bought the Ayame one if it wasn't censored. Not sure why they decided/had to censor them when the SV ones weren't. Like, Katsu's SV avatar is showing about as much boob as possible.

inafking

IDK if anyone has commented this: Why Ryobi's chest grows several cups when transforming?. She's almost a DFC like Mirai when in her school uniform.

I guess I'm putting too much seriousness to SK anatomy...

On another topic, I hope we can hear about SV PC release date soon

Ultimadrago

IDK if anyone has commented this: Why Ryobi's chest grows several cups when transforming?. She's almost a DFC like Mirai when in her school uniform.

I guess I'm putting too much seriousness to SK anatomy...

On another topic, I hope we can hear about SV PC release date soon

Word is that she stuffs her chest. This is weird as it seems like her breasts are all flesh, but whenever her flatness is approached she never raises her Shinobi form as rebuttal.

In the Heart Stories, Hanzo also calls them fake. Fucking Hanzo.

#TeamFake

inafking

Word is that she stuffs her chest. This is weird as it seems like her breasts are all flesh, but whenever her flatness is approached she never raises her Shinobi form as rebuttal.

In the Heart Stories, Hanzo also calls them fake. Fucking Hanzo.

#TeamFake

Ryobi's strong point is her butt anyway so its ok.

Big :Chet, DFC I love them all

As much as I'm a hometown lover I also like team life!

IDK when Ryobi gets hit with a sexy finisher they show them as fleshy despite being fake, isn't it? Maybe some real good quality stuffing and breast shape?

It's bad though that butt shapes are so sharp. No too many polygons when doing pantsu shots. Maybe it's expected as the objetive of Takaki was to show 3D boobs in greater detail than butts.

Demoskinos

Yeah, those EV avatars are garbage. The SV ones are way better. The way they are all censored by the water splashes is just lame. =|

inafking

Yeah, those EV avatars are garbage. The SV ones are way better. The way they are all censored by the water splashes is just lame. =|

BTW, do sexy finishers show uncensored stuff like nipples and vaginas on the JAP version? Or that would by just outright hentai?

I'm confused since some people like you expect something without any censorship and I'd really like that to happen, but that could be asking too much in the context of a game with an M ESRB rating, maybe I'm aiming for it to be an A0 ESRB title.

They say dreaming costs nothing. Too bad there aren't any cheat devices for PS4 since it has been almost impossible to crack to run homebrew (and pirate games since it's just around the corner). Maybe some DLC or unlockable content to satisfy more tempting needs (pervy to others)

Ultimadrago

It's bad though that butt shapes are so sharp. No too many polygons when doing pantsu shots. Maybe it's expected as the objetive of Takaki was to show 3D boobs in greater detail than butts.

100% agreed. I hope the next console release works on the butts more. The Billboard finisher looks hilarious because of the sharp butts! Haha

BTW, do sexy finishers show uncensored stuff like nipples and vaginas on the JAP version? Or that would by just outright hentai?

I'm confused since some people like you expect something without any censorship and I'd really like that to happen, but that could be asking too much in the context of a game with an M ESRB rating, maybe I'm aiming for it to be an A0 ESRB title.

They say dreaming costs nothing. Too bad there aren't any cheat devices for PS4 since it has been almost impossible to crack to run homebrew (and pirate games since it's just around the corner). Maybe some DLC or unlockable content to satisfy more tempting needs (pervy to others)

LOL. Yeah dude, that'd definitely just be softcore hentai and would make Senran even more niche than it already is.

There was a glitch in the Japanese version where you could see all the girls naked and they just have "Barbie boobs". No extra was ever planned for the models. The OVA is there if you want to see nipples, however.

The Senran games are largely about the tease, so I wouldn't imagine them putting such content in their games anytime soon, if at all. Takaki's Valkyrie Drive anime is much more crude in that sense (albeit in a crappy art style) and is made to appeal to more explicit yuri tastes. I don't think those games show anything either though.

PC version of Shinovi Versus is out in the summer.

Demoskinos

100% agreed. I hope the next console release works on the butts more. The Billboard finisher looks hilarious because of the sharp butts! Haha

LOL. Yeah dude, that'd definitely just be softcore hentai and would make Senran even more niche than it already is.

There was a glitch in the Japanese version where you could see all the girls naked and they just have "Barbie boobs". No extra was ever planned for the models. The OVA is there if you want to see nipples, however.

The Senran games are largely about the tease, so I wouldn't imagine them putting such content in their games anytime soon, if at all. Takaki's Valkyrie Drive anime is much more crude in that sense (albeit in a crappy art style) and is made to appeal to more explicit yuri tastes. I don't think those games show anything either though.

Actually it wasn't boobs it was that you could make their panties disappear but as you said it would just be barbie doll with nothing modeled.

Anyone got any EV's avatars? I got Dai and Rin's but the ones that showed up on my account were Dai and Renka's with Rin being marked as purchased but not showing up anywhere

Goddamit XSEED

Also, was I the only one who got a SK vibe from the newest KOF XIV trailer?

Top Bottom