• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

SerTapTap

How much does Japanese Amazon charge for shipping? She's currently $63 here with free ship. Just to give you some options.

It's $53 bucks, $11 of that is shipping. Didn't see anything in the US that beats that. Due to the yen almost everything on JP amazon is cheaper before shipping really. but I can't ship jack shit

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
So, I'm about to check out on Japanese amazon for this katsu figure and I guess that's all I'm buying unless anyone else knows how to find which items actually support international shipping? I can't find any indicators of such before I try to ship. Tons of games and figures I want but after attempting to check out this is the only one that ships to my address. Amazon jp doesn't seem to like importers very much. On it's own it's a decent discount but I'd love to stretch the shipping cost farther if possible

There is a way to search. During a regular search for a category, you can select "Amazon Global Shipping" on the left side.

SerTapTap

There is a way to search. During a regular search for a category, you can select "Amazon Global Shipping" on the left side.

Arg I've been looking for exactly that and it's never in the sidebar. But I see it if I go to just toys and figures with no other filters
actually I still dont' see it when looking in games or 360 games specifically...still not sure how this works

Guess who arrived today. :D

image_zpscduww10b.jpg

So, I'm about to check out on Japanese amazon for this katsu figure and I guess that's all I'm buying unless anyone else knows how to find which items actually support international shipping? I can't find any indicators of such before I try to ship. Tons of games and figures I want but after attempting to check out this is the only one that ships to my address. Amazon jp doesn't seem to like importers very much. On it's own it's a decent discount but I'd love to stretch the shipping cost farther if possible

There is a option on the left side when you are browsing that will only display stuff eligible for international shipping. It really slims the list down...

SerTapTap

There is a option on the left side when you are browsing that will only display stuff eligible for international shipping. It really slims the list down...

Yeah I found it after GuardianE suggested it...but I ONLY see it in toys and figures, not in games or DVD/blu ray no matter how hard I look. Oh well, maybe I'll still find a couple things to buy together.

Josephl64

having followed the man on twitter for this long...I feel like my perceptions of what's "tame" and what's "nsfw" are warped. That one is definitely safer than many of the other images posted up however.

having followed the man on twitter for this long...I feel like my perceptions of what's "tame" and what's "nsfw" are warped. That one is definitely safer than many of the other images posted up however.

:l... I have only just been introduced to his feed recently.

Anyone look at some of those marketing pictures? Whats the ones with all the SK characters with circles where it looks like you put your hand. Is it what I think it is? >_>

Josephl64

:l... I have only just been introduced to his feed recently.

Anyone look at some of those marketing pictures? Whats the ones with all the SK characters with circles where it looks like you put your hand. Is it what I think it is? >_>

oh I thought you were referencing like circular holes in a cutout stand or something.

Yeah those should just be capsule machines.

pray, do tell...is what I would say but I already almost derailed this thread once before

I thought it was like a sanitizing station where you put your hands in and get a tissue with the pattern of the characters underwear. Its not /so/ far fetched because Asians are super germaphobes and they were giving away tissue packets with different designs at E3. (I have one somewhere.)

Another kind of selling machine I guess...?
If I also think about you could have meant, and if you played too much SK SV...

I havent even had the chance to beat SV to be honest with you... I work from sun up to sun down basically so I dont have the opportunity to play alot of games I buy between things around the house, going to tournaments, and working on other things. I used to play my PSV / PS4 upwards of 40-50 hours a week when I worked for GameStop as a manager. Now ill be lucky if I put in 2-3 hours a week total. I played Helldivers last night for a whopping 37 minutes and I was really excited for that game after playing it at E3. (Its great by the way!)

Eolz

It wasn't to criticize or anything, but I wasn't far from what you thought :p
there's this kind of machine selling panties in Japan as well.

Top Bottom