• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Demoskinos

Hey guys are there any updates on Estival ver....

latest

Puruzi

Banned
So it seems like they cranked the temperature down in the store for the shop keeper.

Also asuka with the hair down is definitely nice. I don't like Yumi's transformation that much since her eye color looks like it changes. Her eyes are the biggest draw to her I feel.
Yumi's transformation actually makes me hate her less, red eyes are really attractive. Gold eyes are the best though.

I will welcome any DOA costumes in EV, however since its not the localized version buying the DLC will be tricky. I cant use my Saikyou Edition DOA DLC on my NA account. Kind of a bummer cause I havent seen anyone with that set of bikinis yet.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I don't think it'll happen.

Considering the amount of DLC that will come out for Estival Versus, I'd be really surprised if there wasn't a costume swap. I actually think it was less likely that DOA5 would have Senran costumes than the other way around.

Josephl64

Considering the amount of DLC that will come out for Estival Versus, I'd be really surprised if there wasn't a costume swap. I actually think it was less likely that DOA5 would have Senran costumes than the other way around.

I just wonder what costumes they would pick...they wouldn't give out so many as 1 for each female fighter in DOA would they?

But they have been listed for a LONG time! Should have jumped on it earlier :(

I know, I know!!! I was holding off because funds are tight and there's no way I can justify $100 (let alone $200) for an import game on a system I don't even own.

Are there any sites that still have the preorder with the figures available?? I might have to break out the... *gulp* credit card...

I know, I know!!! I was holding off because funds are tight and there's no way I can justify $100 (let alone $200) for an import game on a system I don't even own.

Are there any sites that still have the preorder with the figures available?? I might have to break out the... *gulp* credit card...

I don't even own a credit card because I know if I did my room would be filled to the max with Katsuragi / Kasumi wall scrolls and cast off figures. You'd have to wade through boobies to get anywhere.

I meant for the vice-versa

Kasumis Blue and White Traditional
Lei Fangs Red Dragon Traditional
Tina's Flag Top and Chaps
Helenas Blue Dress with White Leggings
Hitomis GI or Denim Jacket with Jeans
Ayanes Blue Dress with Red Ribbon
Rachel's Black "Armor" Suit (Ninja Gaiden)

They wouldn't be able to use Pai or Sarah since that's a Sega license.

Those are some of the ones I would pick.

Whoever I was talking with about the Natsuiro game with the photography, wait till you see what the day one bonus is... and they say DoA is over the top...

The idea of SK outfits in DoA is cool to me but having the DoA ones in SK is kind of boring.

What SK needs to do is have seperate options for tops and bottoms.

The idea of SK outfits in DoA is cool to me but having the DoA ones in SK is kind of boring.

I just hope they have more overall designs / patterns in EV than they did in SV. I was a little let down in SV. When you see almost 100 sets youre like holy cow, but when you realize its the same 6-7 designs in different colors its like oh... Atleast in DOA there are quite a few designs. Id be more comfortable with less color / design platelets but more over all types.

Edit: In other news, my Katsu is out for delivery. Cleaned my shelf off last night for her. :>

Puruzi

Banned
SK2's dressing room is basically creating your own characters, so if they keep what they have in 2 for EV it'll be much better than versus'.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What SK needs to do is have separate options for tops and bottoms.
Agreed. It also needs to be better organized as well. Like, choose the design, THEN the color. Don't shuffle them up so #12 & #45 are the same, but just a different color scheme. At the very least, group them together so say, #12 through #17 are the same outfit/clothing, but are different colors, then a new set starting at #18.

Like Sims style. Pick the overall design of the item and then select the color afterward. Would make it alot less of a CF to find the ones I like. That an show a preview without actually selecting... and naming them rather then Underwear #1-90 or whatever...

Halter Top -> #1 / 2 / 3 / 4
String Top -> #1 / 2 / 3
Side Tie Top -> #1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
Camisole Top-> #1 / 2 / 3

ect...Could even take it a step further adding designs with colors. So for instance...

Side Tie Top -> Cherry Design -> Pink Color

or whatever.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh god, yeah, the fact you couldn't preview them as well was tedious as well. It was just a huge pain trying to remember which was which when it's just numbers.

Oh god, yeah, the fact you couldn't preview them as well was tedious as well. It was just a huge pain trying to remember which was which when it's just numbers.

I havent unlocked all of the items yet but so far but I always go back to the same set. Dark blue with small pattern on it, triangle top an bottom. String style.

Josephl64

I don't even own a credit card because I know if I did my room would be filled to the max with Katsuragi / Kasumi wall scrolls and cast off figures. You'd have to wade through boobies to get anywhere.

Kasumis Blue and White Traditional
Lei Fangs Red Dragon Traditional
Tina's Flag Top and Chaps
Helenas Blue Dress with White Leggings
Hitomis GI or Denim Jacket with Jeans
Ayanes Blue Dress with Red Ribbon
Rachel's Black "Armor" Suit (Ninja Gaiden)

They wouldn't be able to use Pai or Sarah since that's a Sega license.

Those are some of the ones I would pick.

Those are probably the ones I would pick too...and on the other issue, I luckily can hold back enough to treat my credit as a debit although it does pain me to see some things get sold out before I have enough extra $ to get it.

That would be pretty cool

Like Sims style. Pick the overall design of the item and then select the color afterward. Would make it alot less of a CF to find the ones I like. That an show a preview without actually selecting... and naming them rather then Underwear #1-90 or whatever...

Halter Top -> #1 / 2 / 3 / 4
String Top -> #1 / 2 / 3
Side Tie Top -> #1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
Camisole Top-> #1 / 2 / 3

ect...Could even take it a step further adding designs with colors. So for instance...

Side Tie Top -> Cherry Design -> Pink Color

or whatever.

For color, I heard FF13-3 had a color picker of sorts which would be nice.

I want this...

Those are probably the ones I would pick too...and on the other issue, I luckily can hold back enough to treat my credit as a debit although it does pain me to see some things get sold out before I have enough extra $ to get it.

For color, I heard FF13-3 had a color picker of sorts which would be nice.

Assuming each girl would get atleast one that would mean 25 costumes. Unless they make them equipable by anyone. I think what will happen is we will get 16 overall (same as DOA) packed in 4 packs at 3.99 or 4.99 a piece and like 17.99 for all of them.

Ive never played Lightning Returns. I didnt finish 13 and I couldnt torture myself to finish 13-2. They were just so horrible to me. Im too used to VII and VIII. Im broken in terms of Final Fantasy. None will ever trump those two.

SerTapTap

So, I'm about to check out on Japanese amazon for this katsu figure and I guess that's all I'm buying unless anyone else knows how to find which items actually support international shipping? I can't find any indicators of such before I try to ship. Tons of games and figures I want but after attempting to check out this is the only one that ships to my address. Amazon jp doesn't seem to like importers very much. On it's own it's a decent discount but I'd love to stretch the shipping cost farther if possible

Top Bottom