• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Had an epiphany just now. Adjusting before I leave for another FGC tournament. By the way if any of the colors ever look weird I apologize. Its because im color blind.

I just want to beat up Yumi as much as possible in this game.

KM6rh4N.gif
Don't hate.

When I preorder things from Play Asia sometimes it doesnt say sometimes if it has a 'preorder' bonus. When I got my DOA CE there was a coversheet holder with Hitomi and Lei Fang just thrown in the box. I was happy to get it, but didnt know I was getting it to begin with.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Sure, I'd say that's thread-worthy. Maybe DetectiveGAF can crack the case.

Edit: Was their Twitter background always Senran Kagura?

Sure, I'd say that's thread-worthy. Maybe DetectiveGAF can crack the case.

Edit: Was their Twitter background always Senran Kagura?

Yeah it has been SK themed for a while now. Didn't even notice the "2" at first, but I'd say all signs point to Senran Kagura 2 then.

Eolz

Maybe this is the New Wave localization with all the questions they were asking people about earlier?

True, there's this as well.

Yeah, sure. I can buy that game for a third time. I hate myself.

There's a justification for waiting for a sale at least :p
I bought the game before for the CE, didn't expect the exploit to happen some time ago. It just comforted me in buying it again for the plot
Seriously, it's fun but way darker than the other games

I was fully expecting it. Just not within the same week or so after I got my first two copies lol. If it's digital only again, I don't have to worry about getting it day one. If it's physical with a bonus art book and/or CD... gonna
preorder and
hate myself even more.

I was fully expecting it. Just not within the same week or so after I got my first two copies lol. If it's digital only again, I don't have to worry about getting it day one. If it's physical with a bonus art book and/or CD... gonna
preorder and
hate myself even more.

For the love of life and hometown.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
preorder and
hate myself even more.

If it's any consolation, it won't release until way later. And it won't include all the other goodies you got from the other versions!

I would kill for a physical release of New Wave, Prism Connect or the other SK card game. Id probably go bat shit crazy. I already have like 400+ cards I cant read just because I like the art work.

( I have a
Life and Hometown
problem... )

I would kill for a physical release of New Wave, Prism Connect or the other SK card game. Id probably go bat shit crazy. I already have like 400+ cards I cant read just because I like the art work.

I'd kill for a second artbook with all the new cards from NW *need* T_T

I'm an addict.

Can anyone confirm for me whether or not the Shinovi Syllabus book is the same as the one that comes with the Lets Get Physical edition of the game? Trying to find a copy of it (if its different). I just ordered the Shinovi Versus Perfect Bible for 40 with free shipping brand new... Thought it was a good deal considering most international are 60+ shipping.

Eolz

Can anyone confirm for me whether or not the Shinovi Syllabus book is the same as the one that comes with the Lets Get Physical edition of the game? Trying to find a copy of it (if its different). I just ordered the Shinovi Versus Perfect Bible for 40 with free shipping brand new... Thought it was a good deal considering most international are 60+ shipping.

You mean this?
Yeah, Marvelous Europe did a limited run, I have one, they said it's the same as the one in the US physical edition.

You mean this?
Yeah, Marvelous Europe did a limited run, I have one, they said it's the same as the one in the US physical edition.

I just checked my physical edition and saw! Good! I didnt want to be without one. I went to their website an saw it was sold out and was like FUUUUUUUUUUUUH.

Top Bottom