• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Better not be an ACTUAL MMO though IMO. I can't see the story and all it's breaking-the-game, you are special stuff working in an MMO. But at this point I'm ready for anything .Hack. Unless it has a subscription fee.

If its next-gen chances are itll have PS+ / XBL costs atleast, but most people have those regardless. I dont see them tacking on an extra fee ontop of that though especially after all the ones that have gone F2P so fast after release like ESO and SWTOR.

I have discovered the Senran Kagura OVAs... and I aint ever going back... Thank you internets.

Untitled_zpsrn9zeqt7.jpg

Now I must own them on DVD even more.

Celcius

°Temp. member
After watching the anime, Daidōji was way cooler than I first thought. I was surprise that Yumi wasn't in it though.

Spoilers sir, SPOILERS! @_@"

Good lord. I just got a press release about Onechanbara localization that included a full render portrait (front, back, side, bust) of the banana costume... @.@"""....

bobohoro

My buddy wants me to watch Gurren Laggan (sp?) and I was just like sure let me take out another loan on my house... Absurd what the box set costs.

Would Netflix be a possibility for you? You wouldn't own an awesome boxset, but at least be able to watch it for a reasonable price.

image.php

This man knows. :>

#TeamKatsu

Would Netflix be a possibility for you? You wouldn't own an awesome boxset, but at least be able to watch it for a reasonable price.

Ive actually never used a streaming service with my hotspot. I know its out of the question with my regular satellite hook up. Its too slow. Twitch streams are like 30s-1min behind. Im just afraid that my internet bill would be astronomical with streaming. (Sometimes it already gets super high from downloading and playing online. :l )

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Good lord. I just got a press release about Onechanbara localization that included a full render portrait (front, back, side, bust) of the banana costume... @.@"""....
Wait, is it a NEW press release, or the one from a few days ago, because there's no pic of the banana/strawberry costume from what I'm seeing.

Wait, is it a NEW press release, or the one from a few days ago, because there's no pic of the banana/strawberry costume from what I'm seeing.

I got it this morning at like 4AM my time.

Side note: Getting nervous about doing this SK EV OT. I dont want to let people down with it being my first OT. Fuuu~ T_T

SerTapTap

That figure is great but then again it's Katsuragi so that should be true by default.

I also like this one but it's pricer, the one I got is a pretty great deal. I figured I'd start with just the unmissable and best deals on amazon.jp then worry about other stuff in a less expensive month. Between this order, SK Estival Versus and a few other things march is pretty pricy. I kind of want the squishyfigs but don't really like the beat up/humiliated faces on 'em. I can't put that next to Isabelle!

Just make it super lewd. When's the OT being posted?

I was waiting for Curvvy to get back because he was supposed to help me with it because I wont have actual posting privileges until April. Ive been working on all the banners and stuff in the mean time though.

Eolz

Preorder FAQ for SK2:

CLOSING NOTES
It’s hard to put into words just how much this week has meant to us at Marvelous Europe. We have greatly appreciated the positive feedback, and we will try to learn from the negative feedback in order to become a better company for our customers. The day after the reveal I called for a meeting so that we could discuss “What we’ve learned” while everything was still fresh in our minds from the hectic day before. This was done so that we could find areas where we can improve, and to discuss how we can improve our processes, as well as ourselves in the future.
Let it be said again that we are incredibly overwhelmed by the support for SENRAN KAGURA 2: DEEP CRIMSON, along with the support for physical edition versions. We made these versions for you guys, as we listened to you all and took the advice on board. We don’t intend to stop doing this any time soon.

As they say, you can’t please everyone, sure, but we will damn well try to!

(As usual, please comment below if you have more questions, remarks or suggestions!)

Go read it there's some interesting points.

Btw, who's doing the SK2 OT?

Preorder FAQ for SK2:

Go read it there's some interesting points.

Btw, who's doing the SK2 OT?

I wish NIS Europe would have made a Faq like this instead of leaving everyone in the dark.

Now this faq actually explain a lot of stuff and reinforce my POV on getting SK2.

I like companies that explain stuff to their customers , especially when things can be misunderstood , instead of leaving them in the dark.

SerTapTap

I will never go digital if there is physical goods to be had. I like something I can physically have in my hands.

Same, and there are some people who refuse to buy digital at all (I strongly disagree with this mindset), it seems weird that NISA and such are so surprised all the time. They don't seem to learn from each other's mistakes either.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I will never go digital if there is physical goods to be had. I like something I can physically have in my hands.
Yup. Unless digital is at a really good discount (i.e I got Project Diva f 2nd for only $20 when it was on sale instead of $30 or $40 & the first game for only $16 digital as well), I stick with physical. Doesn't help my internet isn't all that great & sucks for loading things bigger than a GB (it took me literally over 24 hours to download a 22GB game (Yakuza 4) on my PS3).

I honestly don't MIND digital, I actually like the balance of smaller, cheaper digital stuff to go with my bigger, more expensive physical games. It's just when digital-only games go higher than $20, especially for an IP I haven't tried, then I feel like there's a bigger risk at hand. If I don't like it, welp I'm out $## & can't sell it to someone else.

Same, and there are some people who refuse to buy digital at all (I strongly disagree with this mindset), it seems weird that NISA and such are so surprised all the time. They don't seem to learn from each other's mistakes either.

I live in the middle of no where. I cant afford, with internet being satellite / hotspots, to buy games digitally. Especially on PS4.

Say a game is 20 gigs.
Full retail is 59.99 plus tax.
My internet is capped at 5 gigs a month with additional 10$ per gig after.

64.79 (Game + Tax) + 64.79 (Standard internet bill) + 150$ (Service charges for additional 15 gigs required just to download the base game).

Ive got two words.

F*** no.

Still strongly considering getting the striped bikini Katsu, but my DOA / SK shelf is already hurting for space. I might have to make two shelves to comply with the life and hometown over flow... :l

I been wanting to watch the anime (Own SK burst, SV, and BA games. Preordered the new one coming this year). Where would be a good place to view the anime' s online (if possible) Kagura gaf?

Eolz

I been wanting to watch the anime (Own SK burst, SV, and BA games. Preordered the new one coming this year). Where would be a good place to view the anime' s online (if possible) Kagura gaf?

I don't like the english voices, so I'd say
to download it or search for one of many streaming sites. I like the one where you kiss anime.
Tried to be a bit more cryptic because I don't GAF's policies about streaming sites.

Top Bottom