• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Puruzi

Banned
in my defense, i couldn't

jmZCM7B.jpg

bOswEYh.png

Moar lewd

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
I think the banner is fine. If you need to change it down the line, it'd only take a small adjustment to your existing work.

Eolz

The pic of her bent over? This community's anti-hometown agenda is saddening.

I'm for hometown, but I'm sure there's some pics a little more subtle about it
not from the anime
, like

But the current version is fine really. Just don't make it too lewd. EV being about summer, you could easily find the excuse of a girl in bikini, which would be more related to the game than the fanservice pic of the anime.

Including the mensurations like in your pic in the previous page is unnecessary/too much though :p

Leave the banner as is and do what you want for now, if mods don't like it put a bit of mosaic or black bars over it afterwards. Problem solved
Hometown needs to be represented

Woo! My Katsuragi fig came in but busy so it won't be unboxed for awhile. Also as far as the lewdness goes. I say do whatever makes the poster comfortable because it is their account that is at stake. It doesn't seem too lewd to me Though.

Vylash

not from the anime
, like

But the current version is fine really. Just don't make it too lewd. EV being about summer, you could easily find the excuse of a girl in bikini, which would be more related to the game than the fanservice pic of the anime.

Including the mensurations like in your pic in the previous page is unnecessary/too much though :p

it's just me being paranoid honestly, mods have said that SK is on the line of what they'll allow here, so i'd rather not push it, it's why i used the JP boxart for Burst and the NA boxart for Deep Crimson instead of the EU versions

Demoskinos

not from the anime
, like

Katsu is still #1 but boy is Homura a close second.

tumblr_inline_ncqiywfeo21ql943k.gif

Eolz

it's just me being paranoid honestly, mods have said that SK is on the line of what they'll allow here, so i'd rather not push it, it's why i used the JP boxart for Burst and the NA boxart for Deep Crimson instead of the EU versions

Well, no better way than to contact a mod and ask with various banner versions, if there's some lewdness maximum level amongst those ones.

The whole point was portraying the humor that the series offers and making sure that all the girls were represented... Its a play on words. Bust can mean multiple things. A womans chest size, but in artistic terms its a portrait or sculpture from the chest up... I think you guys jumped the gun a little bit... Im not /that/ overboard...

Kunoichi_Profiles%20copy_zps0hw6x6qu.png

Bust_Banner%20copy_zps2qatdtaz.png

Vylash

The whole point was portraying the humor that the series offers and making sure that all the girls were represented... Its a play on words. Bust can mean multiple things. A womans chest size, but in artistic terms its a portrait or sculpture from the chest up... I think you guys jumped the gun a little bit... Im not /that/ overboard...

looks great

Eolz

Ahah don't worry, looks really good.
Is it just me or do the 9s sort of look like 1s though? Might be a pt too small?

Looking good.

Alfebit

Banned
Katsuragi came in. I'll definitly get Ikaruga and Hibari from the same line. She's pretty great.

Nice!

Double nice!

Hanabi an Kafuru look awesome. I love that she rides on the dolphin like Minori and her hamster and Hibari on her bunny.

This is the only musou style game I've ever enjoyed, I did like Hyrule Warriors and I'm sure I'll like Dragon Quest Heroes... But this is God tier.

Seems to be a lot more variety in the costumes too from what I can see. Id like to see a video of just all the transformations. Some of them look awesome from what little I could see in the half frames.

Top Bottom