• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Puruzi

Banned
The lies you tell

aE7UNMW.jpg

If for some reason Curvvy doesnt / cant come back, is there anyone who can help me post the OT in the coming weeks? I wont have posting privileges to do it myself :/

pariah164

Haven't finished Gurren Lagann but I deff like the few episodes I've seen so far, and I loved Kill La Kill, totally recommend anyone checks it out if they have a way to watch it.
te8X7ia.gif
I second this. Kill la Kill is my favorite 'modern' anime, right there at the top with Cowboy Bebop for the title of GOAT. If you can get past episode 3 or so, business picks up. Shit gets cray by the end, and it's fabulous.

Chrom

Oh, I always thought that was the Japanese name or something and "Shiki" was just a slightly better name for localization.

This was always my understanding as well. Her name is officially romanized as Siki in Japanese materials, but Shiki is also a valid translation that would used for the localization since it conveys the pronunciation better in English. That's what Hatsuu told me when I asked what name they'd go with for her before Shinovi Versus came out.

SerTapTap

Siki s bst grl

Haven't finished Gurren Lagann but I deff like the few episodes I've seen so far, and I loved Kill La Kill, totally recommend anyone checks it out if they have a way to watch it.
Bleh I want to watch both but there's no reasonably priced physical option and I'm just like...well, bleh. I barely ever just sit and watch crap so if it's a stream I know I won't watch it...

Oh hey great name btw

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm actually amazed at how many ninjas they added in the spinoff games, most of them not from the two established ninja academies.

I guess that makes sense.. regardless, im going to start working on it more tonight and maybe send someone a draft to look over it and make sure it looks okay or something.

Vylash

you uh, probably shouldn't make the banners too lewd, i think the asuka stuff in the one you posted before is a bit much tbh

Eolz

you uh, probably shouldn't make the banners too lewd, i think the asuka stuff in the one you posted before is a bit much tbh

Same actually, there's plenty images that can be suitable without being too lewd, yet still being completely in the Senran Kagura spirit.
Still nice though.

Top Bottom