• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Alfebit

Banned
Guys.

What if Tecmo is secretly making Senran Kagura Xtreme Beach Volleyball?

image.php

Give it to me.

SerTapTap

I dunno about Japanese scores, but I know the American ones are going to be useless for the game. I'd just ask fellow fans who get it.

Guys.

What if Tecmo is secretly making Senran Kagura Xtreme Beach Volleyball?

If this happened I'd want it in SK's visual style. Don't really want to see realistic reps of the SK characters

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
How much did the others score? Sound meh/alright for famitsu, but others might have been worse.
Burst: 8/7/7/8 [30/40]
Shinovi Versus: 8/9/8/7 [32/40]
SK2: 8/8/8/7 [31/40]

Also, Vita & PS4 versions of EV got the same score.

Josephl64

Can you subscribe to the magazine in the States and get a physical copy or is it only sold in Japan?

there might be some companies that do subscriptions for you. I think CDJapan has a section, but otherwise it's probably Japan only. I'll ask around if somebody doesn't answer by then

Eolz

Can you subscribe to the magazine in the States and get a physical copy or is it only sold in Japan?

there might be some companies that do subscriptions for you. I think CDJapan has a section, but otherwise it's probably Japan only. I'll ask around if somebody doesn't answer by then

Yeah, there's many companies doing that (cdjapan, J-list, probably amazon JP, etc). It's just obviously more expensive.
I prefer buying one from time to time when I know it'll be interesting, to round up another import order.

The only "import" / anime magazine I used to get was New-Type and PLAY but I dont think theyre even around anymore. An now with Playstation Magazine defunct the only ones I would want are Edge and Playstation UK (if thats even around still).

Anyone know any good physical magazines I could read / look at? I miss the Nintendo Power / Playstation Magazine days with demo discs and fold out posters. :(

Josephl64

The only "import" / anime magazine I used to get was New-Type and PLAY but I dont think theyre even around anymore. An now with Playstation Magazine defunct the only ones I would want are Edge and Playstation UK (if thats even around still).

Anyone know any good physical magazines I could read / look at? I miss the Nintendo Power / Playstation Magazine days with demo discs and fold out posters. :(

You should be able to find that in just about every Japanese gaming/anime magazine to be quite honest

Hey, that EV OVA is that a collectors edition or just the standard edition? If its a collectors edition does anyone know where to preorder it yet?

By the way was just browsing AmiAmis site (that I hate so much for no filters) and theres a very NSFW Haruka up for preorder. First full nude figure ive seen them do for SK. o_O

Demoskinos

Hey, that EV OVA is that a collectors edition or just the standard edition? If its a collectors edition does anyone know where to preorder it yet?

By the way was just browsing AmiAmis site (that I hate so much for no filters) and theres a very NSFW Haruka up for preorder. First full nude figure ive seen them do for SK. o_O

The Katsu figure in the striped bikini actually is fully nude as well.

IT WAS WORTH IT...

I KNOW WHAT FIGURE IM GETTING NEXT.

:>

Edit: This thread, in its sole existence, is the reason I havent bought a new car yet. Damn my love for material things.

SerTapTap

Here is you guys a collection of all the Senran Kagura figures. My Figure Collection has safe for work filters in place.

Also for all you Hikage lovers.

lol what did they do to Haruka's face. Why are there so many expensive/otherwise quality figs with terrible faces. They should make sure the face is perfect before even messing with anything else.

Also that's too many figures for my blood. Still want a full set of chibis though

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
lol what did they do to Haruka's face. Why are there so many expensive/otherwise quality figs with terrible faces. They should make sure the face is perfect before even messing with anything else.

Also that's too many figures for my blood. Still want a full set of chibis though

The face is actually the hardest thing to get right. That's true even with doujins or fanart. That said, it's really important and you definitely get some laughably bad ones.

Unfortunately, just because a figure is a larger and more expensive scale doesn't guarantee it'll be quality. The important thing is the sculptor and manufacturer.

Check your PM's >_>

Me too pls. c:

Give pm please

lol, you guys should just use MFC for all official pictures, galleries, and user photos, including castoffs! People upload basically everything, and there's usually a lot of really nice professional shots from the community.

SerTapTap

The face is actually the hardest thing to get right. That's true even with doujins or fanart. That said, it's really important and you definitely get some laughably bad ones.

Unfortunately, just because a figure is a larger and more expensive scale doesn't guarantee it'll be quality. The important thing is the sculptor and manufacturer.

Yeah, I get that it's hard and it's always the first give away for something "off brand" (it's crazy obvious which Neptunia stuff wasn't made by Tsunako) but still, it's a damn shame to see a real official product out there with a crap face. Will pretty instantly prevent me from buying it.

Eolz

All of the guides have always had a nice art section in the back.

Well I should say they are the ones called Perfect Bible. Have all of them so far and I will pounce on the one for EV.

Yeah they are always great. Is there one for Dekamori too?
They will probably announce it after EV's release, and be out ~3months later as usual.

Top Bottom