• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Puruzi

Banned
4cSnWE2.png

Yumi has ascended. Lets see you lot hate on the ice queen now!

I'll admit that this makes her less bad. But only a little.

Alfebit

Banned
I couldn't choose a top 9 but I can do 6

1. Katsuragi
2. Ryona
3. Yozakura
4. Homura
5. Hikage
6. Ryobi

And some of you guys have mentioned how they need to work on their butt tech but what bugs me more is the way flat chests look. Both Ryobi and Mirai's models have what I guess is supposed to be cleavage but since they're flat it looks like a gross scar.

Demoskinos

Not that it will happen because let's face it its probably going to be Ayane who actually gets it but Rachel getting Yumi's outfit is kind of my worst nightmare at this point.

SerTapTap

1. Katsuragi
2. Ryona
3. Yozakura
4. Homura
5. Hikage
6. Ryobi

And some of you guys have mentioned how they need to work on their butt tech but what bugs me more is the way flat chests look. Both Ryobi and Mirai's models have what I guess is supposed to be cleavage but since they're flat it looks like a gross scar.

I don't do rankings but this is a pretty good one

Yeah, flat chests are clearly a hack with their models, especially with clothes, if you give them any normal outfit it usually looks fucking ridiculous because the textures are made to be stretched significantly on the bust.

But I don't really like either of the flat characters so far so it hasn't really bothered me. but Tamsoft better do flat right when Neptunia U is out

Josephl64

1. Katsuragi
2. Ryona
3. Yozakura
4. Homura
5. Hikage
6. Ryobi

at least Ryobi can escape that my transforming, others have it worse

I have a feeling Hitomi is going to get Yumi or Yozakura because of her short hairstyle they added. Her getting Yozakura would be amazing but her getting Yumi would make me scratch my eyes out.

Eolz

Not that it will happen because let's face it its probably going to be Ayane who actually gets it but Rachel getting Yumi's outfit is kind of my worst nightmare at this point.

I have a feeling Hitomi is going to get Yumi or Yozakura because of her short hairstyle they added. Her getting Yozakura would be amazing but her getting Yumi would make me scratch my eyes out.

Rachel is probably getting Daidoji. Can't see Yozakura being in the pack
(Mila if she's in)
, nor Ayane being Yumi.

DOA PC port news sounds disappointing... I was told in person it was PS4 port and not PS3. :/

I guess mods will change that in the end though... Im a console guy anyways, I only got the PC version to support TN.

Josephl64

DOA PC port news sounds disappointing... I was told in person it was PS4 port and not PS3. :/

I guess mods will change that in the end though... Im a console guy anyways, I only got the PC version to support TN.

I'll hold out on buying it until I see what kind of modded costumes and stuff we get, I pretty much exclusively play on console/handhelds unless it's a VN since most are PC only.

Maid

Banned
Make love, not war.

As much as want to participate in this waifu war, it's better to just shower Yumi with my love to balance all the hate.

Top Bottom