• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm voting for butts because I prefer butts.
Good point, I'm Hometown if it's one or the other...
#teamhometown in the lead like it should be.
oOafIxi.png

SerTapTap

Team Hometown, also they need to improve the butts there's no need to be defeatist about it and say there's nothing to be done. Estival butts are already better than Shinovi, just still not big enough. The 2D art has solid butts so it's not an artistic choice.

Demoskinos

I'm all about Life. Playing Final Fantasy X Remaster on PS4 and seeing Lulu's win pose confirms this for me every time I see it.

ShinMaruku

Team Hometown, also they need to improve the butts there's no need to be defeatist about it and say there's nothing to be done. Estival butts are already better than Shinovi, just still not big enough. The 2D art has solid butts so it's not an artistic choice.

Its less defeatism and more the country with the love of huge asses and women with huge asses has just 1 developer who made a game with Booty.

I'm being practical they will never make a fine ass in this games :p

pariah164

I died in the video when they show Homura and "Oh I like her" XD

I love that you guys posted the best friends video. Matt's reactions had me dying.

Ahahah, that was awesome, didn't think they'd play Estival Versus.
Fun stuff as usual with 2BF :p

Love the Best Friends. Great video.

F50xJVI.gif

I honestly didn't see the humor in the video. Felt to me like they were just continually shitting on the game. Calling it 'anime bullshit' certainly didn't help. There's a line between sarcasm being funny and sarcasm being downright insulting, and I think they crossed it.

They never said a thing about Hikage, proving they have garbage taste anyway.

ShinMaruku

I see what you are saying about it sounding silly and not funny, I;m half on there and half laughing. But I see where you are coming from. These guys can be hit and miss with me.

Alfebit

Banned
Matt, the one drawn like Shiki, doesn't really like anything anime related besides Gurren Lagann, Ippo, Jojo, and Peach Girl so it's safe to assume he was checking out. Liam, the Ryona one, actually enjoys the SK series as well as other games like Criminal Girls or anything by Compile Heart but he's definitely playing it up.

Edit: Oh yeah, and the "Creepy Anime Bullshit" part is just the title. All their other videos related to niche Japanese anime games are called that.

SerTapTap

F50xJVI.gif

I honestly didn't see the humor in the video. Felt to me like they were just continually shitting on the game. Calling it 'anime bullshit' certainly didn't help. There's a line between sarcasm being funny and sarcasm being downright insulting, and I think they crossed it.

They never said a thing about Hikage, proving they have garbage taste anyway.

Yeah I could never stand the fake over the top reactions and deliberately mocking things stuff

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
F50xJVI.gif

They never said a thing about Hikage, proving they have garbage taste

It's pretty clear you don't really like their content to begin with, which is fine. But your complaint is disingenuous because they complimented the game plenty of times throughout the video.

Hag

I'm all about Life. Playing Final Fantasy X Remaster on PS4 and seeing Lulu's win pose confirms this for me every time I see it.

Good man.

Just got my platinum on SV, my first senran :3c

The loading was annoying as fuck and the cutscenes to ninpo and clothes after the first time too :/

Is there an option to skip those in SK2 or EV? When I played the multiplayer everything was smooth without the cutscenes lol I was so triggered

SerTapTap

Good man.

The loading was annoying as fuck and the cutscenes to ninpo and clothes after the first time too :/

Is there an option to skip those in SK2 or EV? When I played the multiplayer everything was smooth without the cutscenes lol I was so triggered

You can press a button to skip clothes/transform in EV, ninpo are all realtime, and there's an option to not damage clothes (puru puru finishes still result in nudity/animation though). No idea what any options in SK2 do. Loading is super fast in EV, at least on PS4. EV's platinum is also devoid of almost any grind trophies (buy all shop items is the worst, and it doesn't include the lingerie lottery). EV is basically a major improvement on everything (except the lingerie lottery which is still awful, actually kind of worse since it has less variety)

Wouldn't recommend the Vita version if you have the slightest possibility of playing it on PS4. I wouldn't mind a bomba-collection of the 3DS games ported over to PS4 come to think of it.

I goofed lol

I had the EV Perfect Bible ordered on Nin Nin and then saw the price difference on Ami. Cancelled my Nin order to go to order on Ami and they sold out lol....

Anyone else order the book? Where?

Eolz

I goofed lol

I had the EV Perfect Bible ordered on Nin Nin and then saw the price difference on Ami. Cancelled my Nin order to go to order on Ami and they sold out lol....

Didn't order yet, but it's on CDJapan. I mostly order with them, they're really reliable and it's super well packaged. A bit more expensive than others, but I don't mind since they're great.
Regular edition
ebten pack (more expensive because it's special order)

SerTapTap

I goofed lol

It was on AmiAmi?! Ugh, I wish there were better sites to track this stuff. There's way too many stores and you never know when stuff will sell out. I'm still thinking about this but not sure. I probably missed out on the OVA thing too

Didn't order yet, but it's on CDJapan. I mostly order with them, they're really reliable and it's super well packaged. A bit more expensive than others, but I don't mind since they're great.
Regular edition
ebten pack (more expensive because it's special order)

Used them before they are awesome. Probably do that again. Do they charge at preorder or when it ships?

Shame the special one is so expensive...almost $70 after shipping :(

Eolz

Used them before they are awesome. Probably do that again. Do they charge at preorder or when it ships?

Shame the special one is so expensive...almost $70 after shipping :(

They charge at shipping unless you use paypal (and you can't modify your order if you do that). Used both before, obviously depends on your financial situation.

For the special, you might try to see with a proxy or similar (like FromJapan) how much it would cost. It's usually cheaper, but not as well protected. Can be useful for some specific products.

They charge at shipping unless you use paypal (and you can't modify your order if you do that). Used both before, obviously depends on your financial situation.

For the special, you might try to see with a proxy or similar (like FromJapan) how much it would cost. It's usually cheaper, but not as well protected. Can be useful for some specific products.

Eh I will just go with the regular version. I want the extras but not for that much cost

Puruzi

Banned
Good man.

Dunno about EV, but SK2 lets you turn off clothes breaking animations. I'll never do that tho.

I hate that I procrastinated on ordered the UK LE for SK2. Now they dont ship to US anymore. Its going to cost $217 BEFORE shipping to import the two LEs of Senran Kagura 2. Holy shit man. I don't think I am willing to do that.

MetalDeer

SK2 will save us all, except those that do not see the light of the True, Mainstream, Canon™ Series.

I'm still debating if I even want to get SK2. I don't have Burst, and I kinda don't want to play SK2 until I played that.

I just want EV, already, though I lack a PS4.

Still haven't even finished SV, either..

ShinMaruku

I'd kill for the next side project it's either w yoma thing or an adult ninja journey (Kinda like a prequel with Hanzo,Kurokage and Miyabi's grand father and Jasmine) or a Rin Daidouji game story line.

Top Bottom