• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Demoskinos

tbh I don't think Daidouji nearly gets enough screen time in these games. She is just so great. Playing as her in Estival Versus is so much fun.

2b6.gif

Is there any chance of a new visual collection for the New Wave cards? I saw there was one released in 2013 but I was hoping for a definitive type book with everything released until that point.

Pics_nao

Is there any chance of a new visual collection for the New Wave cards? I saw there was one released in 2013 but I was hoping for a definitive type book with everything released until that point.
I've been hoping and praying that one gets announced soon. I really borderless art of a lot of the cards.

Ive got so much stuff going on this month with E3 I havent paid alot of attention to SK. What goodies are coming out this month besides squishy Katsu?

Greddleok

I ended up getting the platinum for Shinovi Versus.

It was pretty fun, but repetitive enough that I don't think I need to play another version of it I got my fill.

I ended up getting the platinum for Shinovi Versus.

It was pretty fun, but repetitive enough that I don't think I need to play another version of it I got my fill.

let some months pass ... give it some time , and then bask in the glory of estival versus.
I really don't recommand playing both back to back.... BUT estival has a much less difficult platinium , but also a better campaign and new characters to spice things up.. not to mention the graphics.
After some time , do try ESTIVAL , it's worth it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
& just in time for E3 as well, awesome.

Now to see what the EV LE will contain.

Edit: Oh cool, it sounds like it's coming out this year as well.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
|OT| Estival for the rest of us all
|OT| Estivaus for the rest of US

For some reason, those just popped into my head for the US OT.

Demoskinos

My big hope here is that the English version will be allowed to be streamed via PS4 unlike the Japanese version which is STILL apparently locked down. Will def be getting the vita version as well. Also hope we get the same DLC characters.

Alfebit

Banned
Oh man, I wasn't prepared for it to come so soon. I have too many games to buy. Why does this year have to be so good?!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Should see if we can get some info about the patch/Daidouji & Rin being on-disc/cartridge. Plus the DLC information, though I'm sure we'll get the cross-over characters.

Top Bottom