• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senran Kagura Community Thread: Cuteness Is Justice, Ninjas Are Life

Puruzi

Banned
i like puruzi and don't want him boycotting my topic :(

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6h02xhlt5bksgwww88wkg044k_640.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
From what I'm hearing, we aren't getting EV until "winter", so guessing Nov. or Dec.

Though makes sense since we should be getting SK22 in about a month or so since it's "summer".

Eolz

From what I'm hearing, we aren't getting EV until "winter", so guessing Nov. or Dec.

Though makes sense since we should be getting SK22 in about a month or so since it's "summer".

Of course they won't release both games nearly at the same time would be pretty bad. It's already pretty awesome that we're getting those so close to each other.

I wonder if the booth will have anything crazy displayed for it. Last year it was just a kioski with playable demo units of SV and two girls cosplaying. One as Mirai and I believe the other was Yomi.

MSMrRound

Last year it was just a kioski with playable demo units of SV and two girls cosplaying. One as Mirai and I believe the other was Yomi.

Wasn't it Yagyu and Miyabi? As for one of the girl that was cosplaying, I believe that was Brittany aka @Hatsuu (on Twitter) as Miyabi, who works for XSEEDGames on their localization team.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So, a scan is making the rounds on the net claiming that Homura will be a character on the Nitro+ Blasters game.
Her, Super Sonico, & Saber from Fate/Stay would be the only characters so far (well sort of know Saya from Saya no Uta, but in name only).

Also I cannot find any site that mentions anything lately about the Nitro+ Blasters game, let alone mentions the scan or Homura.

Edit: FINALLY, found it on TV Tropes's forums of all places. I think Marvelous is helping with the console versions, so that would explain why.

This Famitsu's issue also has info about the Valkyrie Drive game, showcasing new characters and some stuff regarding the gameplay. I certainly interested on the game but I'm curious, what is the consensus about Valkyrie Drive here?

Josephl64

Not exactly my favorite but that's cool. Was planning to pick that up for Sonico, not at full price though, not for a fighting game, I'm awful at them.

I love playing them, but I'm horrible at all of them.

This Famitsu's issue also has info about the Valkyrie Drive game, showcasing new characters and some stuff regarding the gameplay. I certainly interested on the game but I'm curious, what is the consensus about Valkyrie Drive here?

Super hyped for Valkyrie Drive~

Glad to see people interested on Valkyrie Drive. I think is an interesting idea and one worth look into.

I asked because I've seen a lot of negativity thrown at the project and I was worried I was the only one looking forward to it.

I need to see gameplay in order to know if I'm really interested in Valkyrie Drive but for now I'm optimistic. I just hope that since it's just two characters (I think) the combat is more complex than Senran Kagura, for example more like the combos of Ninja Gaiden or Onechanbara.

Top Bottom